{Chapter 5} Meet The Class

After getting ready for the day, you turned to Aito. How happily sat on the bed. He was wearing a new dark blue kimono that Nanami so generously gave him. You were wearing your attire, a male Demon Slayer uniform, your wisteria haori, and a Nichirin sword on your hip. 

You wear the male Demon Slayer uniform since you just didn't want to worry about your skirt flying up while you're fighting. That should be the least of your worries.
"Are you ready to go?" You ask your little demon brother.

The sky-blue horned demon nodded at your question. Hopping off the bed standing beside you. You take your haori off your shoulders and let it hang by your wrists. As you crouched down to let Aito clime on your back.

Now that you think about it in Nezuko's memories she used to carry her youngest brother like this. You smiled at the thought of the cute demon. As Aito was now securely clinging onto you, you bring haori back up as it now hangs on the edges of your shoulders. Tying your haori tightly around your waist and securing Aito in place. 

You take the umbrella that Nanami gave you the other day, before leaving the room. On the other side of the door was Nanami waiting for you.
"(L/n)-senpai, why do you have the umbrella? Aren't you immune to them now?" The dark-haired nurse asked, looking at you confused.

"I am. But... I still don't know how long I can be in the sun before turning to ashes." You explained.

"Understandable. So, are you both ready to go?" Nanami nodded her head in agreement. You nod in reply to her question. She smiled and gestured for you to follow her. You did. 

You both walked to the entrance of the hospital, there was a large wall of police with shields. Stopping big nosy media interviewers from getting to you and Nanami. You open the umbrella and use it to hide your and Aito's faces from their prying eyes.

But the few that see your figure didn't ignore the fact that you had a baby with you. ( Aito shrinks into a baby when you're holding him.)
"MISS COULD ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS?"

"SHE SEEMED TO SO YOUNG!"

"WAIT IS THAT A BABY?"

"MISS, WHO IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD?"

"HOW DID SHE GIVE BIRTH WHEN SHE'S OVER A THOUSAND YEARS OLD?"

"IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?"

A rear of questions filled the air. You didn't respond to any of them. The police made a protective bubble around you and Nanami. And when annoyingly persistent interviewers tried to break through the bubble; they'd be harshly shoved back. 

One rude interviewer broke the wall and tried to grab the fabric of your haori by Aito's head. Within a fraction of a millisecond a gorgeous, powerful, vicious, vibrant violet katana rested on his neck. The air became a screaming silence.

You couldn't see his eyes but you feel the vibrations dance down your sword. He was trembling in fear. (The umbrella still covering you and Aito's faces.)

"You really need to learn to keep your hands to yourself. And to keep your noses out of other people's business. 
Oh... And...

NEVER touch the boy. 

Take this as a warning.
Now shoe." Your voice was cold, harsh, and heartless. Death emerged from you. Aito nuzzled into your neck for your strong, protective warmth.

The interviewer obeyed and stepped away. But as soon as he did a police officer through him out of the bubble. You resheathed your sword with just as much elegance as always.

"Honestly, did no one teach any basic bougies?" You scolded.

Nanami and you kept walking with the bubble of police officers around you. Sadly, the interviewers didn't quite get the message. They still persistently try to ask you questions, but this time they don't break the bubble.