Bad news and Good news...

Thankfully we managed to get out of there. It was way to close and now all we had to do was make a quite obvious distraction. After I got back to the LOV I saw them all waiting for me once again.

Me: Okay Lads, we got a problem!

SHiggy: What?

Me: I have some goof and bad news. Which one first?

Shiggy: Bad news.

Me: I just broke into UA and nearly got busted, I was stuck in his office with him and a hero there.... Nezu probably knows my face now.

Dabi: The fuck you do that for?

Me: Get information on the USJ event as well as the class who is going there. It was worth it. I got the information.

Toga: What u get?

Me: I know the kids names and I know their quirks. Everything else I can figure out now. Which means the USJ plan will be a success.

Shiggy: Damn. But how did Nezu get your face?

Me: I was in his office and also ran around in my human form for a while....

Shiggy: You have a death wish for sure if you went in there.

Me: Am I not allowed to have one all of the sudden?

Twice: Nope. Hell yeah!

Me: Well I have. It was thrilling and Joker didn't stop me. Soo it's fine. Now onto the problem now.

Spinner: Go on.

Me: I went through all the papers there and left a chaos which mean they can get on our trail. We need a distraction now. Soo who's up for it?

Toga: I am for it!

Me: Anyone else?

Dabi: So we get to burn something? Cause if so I am in.

Me: Not saying because of reasons for now. So who's in else?

Twice: Alright. Nope i'm out.

Me: I heard you in so we have two now. Anyone else. I am asking for the last time now.

Shiggy: Alright. We in.

Me: All of you guys?

Spinner: Yep.

Dabi: I guess.

Me: Cool cause you guys gonna attack All Might in the middle of the day.

Dabi: What?

Me: I said, you gonna attack All Might in the middle of the day where everyone can see that.

Dabi: Oh okay so my ears work fine...

Me: By the way I am joining and showing my face too.

Dabi: You sure you don't wanna mask?

Me: Nezu knows my face and on every paper I had was All Mights name in. If I want to cover it, I have to go after him.

Shiggy: Alright then.

Me: Also no Nomu yet. It will be only revealed at the USJ event. We will be on our own.

Shiggy: So... How we supposed to fight him then?

Me: We are not beating him. Just attacking and retreating after a while. Make them think we are stupid and no danger to them. That is the main goal for now. So just attack as you always do. I'll join too. Kurogiri get us out of there the moment it gets dangerous.

Kurogiri: When is that gonna happen? Its gonna get dangerous when we get there.

Me: The moment one gets beaten down or knocked out, I'll have us all runnign away. That's when you make a portal for us.

Kurogiri: Alright. But If more heroes come I am making the portal.

You do realize how dumb this whole thing is right?

I do that's the point of this.

Soo... What if number 2 comes? Wouldn't he just try and capture us all.

Remember that number two Endeavor is in our hands.

Nope I mean the real number 2. Hawks.

Ohh that guy... don't worry. I will have him go away because of a mission. You think I can't fake one?

Soudns good.

Mhm. Now let's go up and fake one for now. I have to create a waterproof backstory for the hero commission to take it.

What you think about giving information a yakuza hideout like Chisaki?

The SCP wannabe?

Yeah that one!

Sounds good.

Cool. Then lets attack tomorrow!

The moment I thought that, I looked at the LOV who were all eager to hear when we will attack. I could tell they thought this was a stupid idea but yet were looking forward to it. If we would all go down then we would all go down together as a team.

Me: We attacking tomorrow. So get prepared.

That was all I said before leaving the LOV and going to my own room where I went straight to the PC. Now I had to fake some news or more like leak some real nows about Chisaki's yakuza clan. I knew too much. I knew more than I should do but it was times like now that I needed them.

Once I got on my PC I immediately started hacking and got to the conversation log and managed to get to Hawks information and the worst thing was I was soo shown as one of his high ups. So for him, he just got a message by his boss, where in reality it was just me hacking.

****** Street. Yakuza hideout. Most wanted Kai Chisaki is in there. Your mission, get there and arrest him tomorrow around noon. We got information that there will be a meeting there with some other high-up members.

That was all I wrote in the message.

This should do right?

Right. You didn't actually snitch on Kai did you?

Noooo I just gave away their hideout. I mean secret hideout and yes he is meeting some villain group tomorrow too.

So yes.

Mhm. But he doesn't know who was it and he never will find out.

You gonna at least give a heads up?

No. Otherwise Hawks will be back before we finished out task. That would be bad!

The LOV takes priority.

I don't care about the other villains. They not with us.

Besides there is a girl there which needs help too.

Okay. But why do you know this much? I know you a hacker but damn.

HAHA yeah... don't question me... it useless anyways.

ALright then...

Just like that I send the information out and the next day we were all waiting there for All Might. It was really useless to know why I knew where All Might lives or that he was training with Bakugo at all. I wanted to ruing that motherfuckers life and I was about to do that while he was training with All Might.