Uh! Let's break in!

It was just a couple of days after UA started that the USJ building was finished building. In theory this building was the newest and most advanced training ground for the heroes. It was soo new that I couldn't help it but feel like I had to go there.

The last couple of months, I did nothing but delete all the information about my existence from the net as well as the world database. I was serious when I decided to become a villain and I would for sure not do some half hearted shit. I for sure was about to be one serious problem.

It also didn't helped that my mom filed me as missing. It was such a bother. I had to get rid of every police record she was making in these months. However, thankfully she gave up after a month and I started not to care about her at all.

Joker?

Yeah?

How do you feel about breaking in somewhere?

Meh, You got it. Don't even care anymore after seeing that bank heist.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How about USJ?

You mean that building they just finished a few days ago??

Yeah, why?

Isn't that like... where UA is gonna train at?

Yup. And?

Nothing. Just wondering why the hell we going there? I wasn't listening to shiggy and you people.

Well we talked about this moths ago but they finally got it done and I wanna check it out.

You know.... I need to make sure we can get in and out without any sacrifices later wehn we start attacking them for real.

So what ya think?

Well. As long as we don't die we should be fine.

Why should we die?

Isn't all might coming?

No like we just checking it out before anyone gets in.

It just finished being built and the hero course just started.

No one should be there besides security maybe.

Hm... Okay. Shouldn't be that hard to get in.

Don't think so either.

But we need some information and I got my hands on the blueprint.

So you with me?

Alright im with you.

Me: YEIY!

Before I knew it, I said aloud that Shiggy as well as Kurogiri were looking at me. I was checking some information they gave me about quirk compatibility for a nomu project. Honestly it was soo interesting to see how much they could do with the information I am giving them and how many information about quirks they gave me to analyze.

Kurogiri: What's up?

Me: Oh nothing.

Kurogiri: Anything interesting?

Me: No, just gonna go out later.

Kurogiri: Take a button with you. We can't have you and joker getting arrested can we?

Me: Kay and don't worry. We won't get arrested. We'll just break in and explore a bit.

Shiggy: Where you going at least?

Me: USJ. Ama check the building out.

Shiggy: Alright, see you later then. And could you find the easiest place to portal in at least?

Me: Sure, that's why I am going there to begin with. I need to check it out and make sure the information I got are accurate.

Shiggy: Thanks.

After I made sure to tell them where I was going, I went upstairs to mine and Dabi's room. He wasn't inside since he and Toga as well as Compress are on another mission. Otherwise I would have told him where I was going so he wouldn't freak out in case something happens to me at all.

Once in the room, I quickly changed to my villain costume which Shiggy got me. It was a complete black suit which was very tight on my body with some green strips on the side and around my neck. Apparently it was something made to make my slime could easily cover me and glide on the surface of the material, which means no dagger, knifes or any blades could cut me cause they would slip.

I am soo glad they got me this costume....

Looks interesting.

Right! Plus it makes using our quirk easier.

Remember they said this will morph and shrink the moment our body is slime and cools down, so we are never naked.

Ama carry it in our slime body with us.

Good. I'm glad they thought of that before something happened.

Right after I got changed, we both left the LOV base quietly and went straight to the sewer system. Thanks to Joker, I knew it in and out like the back of my hand. This was how we quickly made our way to the USJ building.

This is pretty huge.... Not gonna lie, I didn't expect it to be this huge.

True... Its like 3 city blocks...

Yeah... I wonder why they had to make it this big.

Like the blueprint I have says it is supposed to me only 2.

So they got something additional in there we don't know about.

I see... well, we should be careful anyway.

Yeah...

As Joker said, I was definitely going into this place as carefully as I could. In fact the moment I got out of the sewer, I changed into my slime form and started crawling towards the vent system which was surprisingly small and at the floor right next to the building.

Getting it was quite easy thanks to that.

We are good to go....

Let's explore this big building shall we?

We shall indeed.

So left or right?

Where do you want to start?

Left.

Kay.