How to become a villain?

Next day in school I was basically screwed over. We had an exam and I didn't cheat but got accused of cheating because I had the best score of the whole class. Now this was the reason why I was sitting in front of the headmasters office.

Damn school!

Ah its fine. I am still right here with you.

No it's not! I didn't do a thing!

And you saw how the teacher went after me with the ruler?

I am thankful you made it so that it didn't hurt much but stil....

I mean... I only numbed it. I can show you a way to not deal with this shit though.

How?

Are you fine with villains busting in here?

... I should say no since my mom was called over.

Y'know... We can give them instructions to act like they abducted you.

Okay who do you wanna call over?

Remember those people at the bar?

NO! We can't get them in trouble!

Don't worry about it! They can teleport.

But CCTV footage! People will know about them! I will not be the one to get them exposed!

I knew how to hack before I was a villain... I could just give you instructions to delete the files.

No need. I know how to hack myself but it's too risky!

You happen to know that one villain group on TV?

Which one. There are a couple.

Before the sludge could say anything more I was snapped out of my thoughts and the conversation with him the moment my mom came over to me. She started yelling at me too since she was kinda mad but I never done anything bad so I felt wronged.

Me: Mom, I never cheated! You have to believe me!

Mom: You had to cheat on the test! I've seen your grades!

Me: But Mom! I never did that. I can answer you every question right now if you don't believe me!

Mom: Well then what was the last question?

Me: It was about the titanic.

Mom: Right, And what was the answer now?

Me: Well they asked if there was a way to save all of the passengers on broad and yes it was. In fact we now know that there was actually another ship close by which saw the distress flares but never actually reacted to it since the captain was already asleep and didn't bother to check at all.

Mom:Teacher are you sure he cheated? The answer was only a quick multi-choice.

Teacher: Yes. He never scored this high. It is unusual for him to have the full score when he barely passes every test.

Mom: Give me his last test and this test.

Teacher: Here you go. As you can see the answers he gave this time are way too accurate.

The teacher gave my mother all my past exams but the truth behind these points were that I had to redo every single one of them after I scored the full points because they said that they couldn't find my exam or that it somehow got missing or that I wasn't even in school. After that they switched it out each and every time with one that was a lot worse and since it was the same pen and a multiple choice exam, no one could really tell if it was my writing or another ones.

Mom: Now hold on. Izuku never loops an L.

Me: I told you, I wasn't that bad!

Teacher: Here look at these papers please. As you can see there are some where he loops them and some where he doesn't. He is still a child and mixes everything. Here we even have a triangle one.

Mom: No. I've seen my child's handwriting. He is always consistent.

Teacher: As you can see he is not. How else do you explain all this!

Mom: If you ask him to write and essay you can see he is consistent.

Teacher: Well problem is he never actually gives his essay in. Every time I am assigning something he never does them.

Me: That's not true at all!

Mom: Well then why did I see 4 pages of writing?

Teacher: I can not explain you that. I can only tell you what I get.

It all started to get annoying and messy. The teacher was blaming me while my mother was trying to tell them that it wasn't me and so on and so on. In the end I was send outside the door to wait for my mother to deal with everything.

... say you wouldn't know how to actually get over the fear of blood?

No... You never do.

What you mean?

I was a villain. Blood is part of the deal.

But like there has to be some kind of trick to get used to it, right?

Well. There was this one crazy chick who loves it. But her quirk does that no doesn't count.

Ohh okay...

Say is there still hope in being a hero? I mean no one ever believes me.

No. Your better off being a villain.

You sure? I mean you sure I can be a villain not the hero part.

I am completely sure! I was top 300 anyways.

.... If I go for it, I'll be the number 3!

You know I really wanted to be a hero but after everything... I am just soo fucking tired of people not believeing me and blaming me... You saw Kacchan beating me up this morning again....

If you were a hero you wouldn't like it. I tried to do vigilante work once. But instead got turned into a villain.

Well fuck it!

I'll try it!

This was the last straw that I officially cut down. It was the moment that everyone bullied me and the fact that I had enough of it for years. These villains were doing something about it and I wanted to do something about it too. I had endured soo much that it was tooo much now. Everyone has a breaking point and I was way past mine!