Voices in my head? Did I finally lose it?

A/N: Izuku's thoughts are italic like this

The Sludge thoughts are like this!

The moment I woke up I couldn't quite get what just happened. I was breathing and there was no hero but also no sludge. Yes I was covered in some slimy green thing but it just looked as if it was because of how it covered me. Still I was glad that it decided to just leave me be.

I survived?

How?

Simple. I didn't feel like killing you just yet.

Me: Who's there?

A little friend of yours.

Me: Ohh great now I lost it completely....

Oh no, You've gained more than you lost.

Me: Aha... well I am talking to myself so I am definitely crazy. Damn sludge had to suffocate me till I got some brain damage. How great this is....

Oh no, your brain is fine.

I am just a little friend in your head~

Me: Mhm... you mean my own demon that is definitely because I am a psycho now... Oh my god am I schizophrenic now?

If thats what you say...

Me: I should stop talking now... where the heck did the sludge even go? First attack me and then just drop me off as if I was just a toy. Looks like even villain are picky and don't like quirkless people. Damn society how fucking wrong they are.

I slowly stood up from where I was laying and started to collect all my stuff from the ground. My backpack was open and some of the things inside came out such as my burned notebook that was also wet because Bakugo had to throw it out as the fish pond outside the schools window.

Oh my, you've had quite a disappointing life.

Oh and what do you know?

Just about everything-

Oh really. You know you starting to annoy me! Why now? Why not speak your mind earlier huh?

Because that would be no fun.

No fun? NO FUN?!

I am losing it and you say this is fun!

Me: I really need to check my mental health.

As I said that all of the sudden I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I was soo surprised to jump away but this person soon caught me before I could even fall over all my stuff. It was no other than All Might who just spooked the shit out of me. Well the hero was too late.

He is always late. No surprise here.

All Might: Kid, did you see a Sludge Villain around here?

Me: Ohh that damn thing attacked me a while ago.

It did, didn't it.

You are me, so you should know that!

Maybe I do, Maybe I don't.

What you mean?

Oh nothing~

.... Wait a moment!

All Might: Oh really?

Me: YOU DAMN THING! HOW COULD YOU JUST SYMBIOTIZE!!!! I NEVER SAID I WANTED THIS YOU IDIOT!

All Might: Pardon?

Me: Not you Bafoon.

All Might: PARDON!

Me: Shut up and get going! You are not needed here.

Hahahaha- You've got some guts.

Guts! If I could kick you and not injure myself I would have done so a lot sooner!

Oh no you don't

YES I DO AND How dare you even do that! Get out of my body!

No can do, Once it happens. No turning back unless you die.

Why me?

Your cells happened to be the perfect recipient of my quirk.

Oh great. Why did I even deserve this!!!

You want revenge?

....

Shut up!

I need to get out of here before I scream at a hero again!

Damn why is this happening to me!

Gosh!

While I was pretty buddy having a full blown discussion in my head, I turned around and continued to gather all my things up from the floor. All Might was just standing there looking at me as if I was an alien or something unbelievable.

All Might: Young Man, are you okay?

Me: No but has nothing to do with you. Now scram.

All Might: But Young Ma-

You know... I might be able to help you get outta' here if you wanted-

No!

Me: Didn't you hear what I said you garbage slime?!

All Might: Excuse me?

HAHAH~

Me: Have a nice day!

I quickly grabbed all the remaining things before running away and hoping that the hero wouldn't follow me at all. This was definitely one of the wrist things happening to me. First got beaten up and now I screamed at a hero or more like voices in my head which turned out to be the sludge villain. There was no other explanation. I was covered in sludge or some remaining parts and had a voice in my head plus blacked out while it was suffocating me.

Oh so you figured it out, the last one was only partial and took way longer.

You think I am dumb or something?

No never- I can see your IQ.

If I was to lose it, I would have lost it a lot sooner than this.