Alone as always...Nothing new.

It didn't take long after that fiasko for me to arrive home. I was exhausted and I also wanted to clean myself up from the slime parts.

Me: Mom, I am home.

As usual, I didn't get a response at all. It means she was still working and left me to fend for myself like so often. I was used to it by now. She wasn't the best mother but she was my mother after all.

No note? Most mothers at least leave a note.

No, not when she gets busy.

She tends to forget it and just leaves. At least she leaves me some money for take out food.

Hmm, okay then.

I quickly went to the bathroom putting my stuff there and take a shower. I knew how much my mother hated it if I get the apartment dirty. She was a good mother eventho she was pretty strict from times to times.

Once I was done with that I went to the fridge to have a look at what we had for food.

Me: Looks like I have to go out again....

Seems so, you know I am always gonna be here right?

Me: Well you stuck with me, ain't you?

Yeah. Stuck until we both die.

Me: Anything I should know?

If you die, I die.

Anything else? Weaknesses or something like that, now that we stuck together?

Oh yeah there are some reasons why you would want me here.

Oh and that would be?

Well... You know that sludge form. You can use that.

And I can heal you faster than normal.

Heal? I could use that for now. Thanks to you I am pretty sure my already ripped up ass got infected.

Oh you mean all those burns and bruises?

No, I mean all the smooth baby skin. Of course I mean that!

Oh? What do you mean?

Me: Forget it.

I quickly started to look for something decent to wear besides walking around basically wearing a towel around myself and the money my mother left on the kitchen table. After that I headed out to get some food.

I wonder what I should get....

You could get takeout? Or teriyaki.

Sounds good. You know a good place or something?

Well I know this bar down town a block or two from where we met at.

Me: Kay...

As I started to walk outside and head to where I first meet the sludge, I had the good damn luck to run into an angry Pomeranian.

Bakugo: Oho! Look who we have here!

Who the hell is this bitch? He just wreaks of "I am better than everyone!" energy!

Bakugo Katsuki... a childhood friend of mine.

Damn well doesn't seem like it.

Because he isn't. He told me to swan dive just a couple of hours ago.

... You know there is a manhole to your left...

And?

I could y'know...

Ohhhh.... He isn't worth it!

Man... We could just throw him in there and lock the cover/

Oh that sounds nice but there are too many people and if we do that I would have love to make sure that he drowns there too.

Not if I make it look like slime came out of the thing ang sucked him in.

Drowning might be too much though.

How about a neck break?

Ohh I know.

Well still not worth it and I am not a killer!

You sure you don't wanna leave him in there with the ghosts for a night~

Yes. Now shut up.

Me: Oh hey Ka-Kacchan.

Bakugo: Get him.

To my luck he wasn't the only person I was apparently coming to meet while being outside. His minions were too. The moment he gave the go they came at me and I instinctively started running away.

Me: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Wanna disappear?

How?

Go next to that manhole cover and think about being slime.

Hahaha very funny! The moment I get there how you expect me to open that shit up while they don't reach me?

I am not playing! You'l slip through the holes.

You crazy! I'm freaking quirkless and we share my body!

You will use my quirk to do it! It is how we are one in the first place.

Ah okay... this better works or we dead!

Nah, Not dead. I can numb the pain.

Yeah just screwed makes it soo much better!

I ran straight to the next gutter hole as there wasn't really any other option for me and did what this bitch of a slime in my head told me to do. It sounded crazy but I just had to believe in it or I knew I wouldn't wake up till tomorrow morning when they got to me. No matter how pain numbing this slime could be.

See? It worked. Thankfully.

Yeah... thanks I guess...

Sorry for freaking out on you.

No problem. This is similar to how I found out about my quirk.

And now I got a bigger problem... they saw this.They know I am quirkless tho. . .

Shit.

Yes... well I need some food. You think you can navigate me through the sewer?

Sure, I know this place the the back of my non-existent hand.

Okay... well lead the way.