Modelesque: Chapter 13

Will lead me through the white hallway, which seemed more and more like a mental ward now that I fully examined it. The occasional window would be tinted with bars keeping them from access. I sighed, this place was a prison to me and I couldn't help but feel trapped.

I stayed close behind Will as he brought me down the hallway, to the corner where a guard was sitting on a chair, while reading a newspaper. He looked up at me with a smile that seemed warm and inviting. He was big and muscular but he seemed to have a kind face.

"Allo mate, who's this pretty little thing?" The man said with a thick Aussie accent and a grin.

"She's mine Chuck, lay off," Will replied with a grin, "We're gonna go for a round about, do you mind covering for me?"

"Course not Will, but watch her carefully or I may just take her for myself!" exclaimed Chuck, while smirking at me. "What's your name darling?"

"Riley," I said shyly, while giving him a sweet smile. Chuck looked really cute, but seemed a bit old for me. It didn't matter though, there was never any harm in flirting, especially if Will was there to get a tad jealous. My girl? I'm no one's girl. I smirked at my conscience, you've got that right.

"I'm Charles, but you can call me Chuck. It's a pleasure to meet such a fine beauty like yourself! If ever you get bored with Will, come find me," He said warmly, but with a hint of flirting.

"I will definetly do that, thank you," I replied, flashing him a smile.

"Ok, that's enough of that, let's go!" Will insisted as he grabbed my arm and brought me forwards and around the corner.

I giggled as I trailed behind him, while turning back to smile and wave at Chuck. He had a familiar aura to him, was that very weird of me to say? I just got the feeling that I was actually ok with him, nothing like what I felt with Will. With him, I was self-conscious, eager, nervous, intimidated, scared, angry, excited and exhilarated. He made me feel on edge, as if he was surging me with adrenaline every five seconds.

He stopped suddenly in front of a plain door, which caused me to bump straight into his back. I caught his scent that made me get a tingling sensation. A woodsy manly smell that made me feel weak in the knees, something subtle yet just perfect.

"Sorry," He had said as he turned around to face me.

I snapped my head up, causing my neck to twinge, so I could re focus on what was happening instead of fantasizing about the creep's scent. Now there's a story...Shut up.

"It's ok, so what's behind door number one?" I asked, while putting my hands on my hips, to show my impatience.

"A very fun room for the crazies!" He exclaimed while pushing open the door.

I peered inside, to see white cushions and padding everywhere. Fortress of solitude...?

"What's the big deal with a cushion filled room?" I asked incredulously.

"This," replied Will, as he pushed me into the room. I fell fast since his force was incredibly strong, but felt nothing, just soft pillows and feathers flying everywhere. It's like heaven.

I looked up at Will, who was smiling at the sight of the feathers that fluttered around him, "It's just like heaven, don't you find?"

I gaped at him, "I was thinking the same thing, actually," I said while laughing.

I continued to dive around the pillows and cushions, dancing around and hitting the padded walls. Will threw pillows at me and more feathers exploded from them and spread everywhere.