Modelesque: Chapter 10

I stared at the dumbfounded teenager, who looked as equally shocked as I was.

"RILEY?!" He yelled while walking to me. "What the hell are you doing here, how do you know Will?"

"I should be asking you that...Cole why the heck are you here!?"

"Will's my cousin, I was just dropping by some food he told me to bring..." said Cole, with his eyebrows furrowed. He looked from me to Will then back to me, his mouth opening and closing, in obvious confusion. I couldn't believe my ears, how the hell could these two be related. I studied them quickly, flicking my head from him to Will. Sure, there was a simalarity or two, but it was hardly evident.

I sighed, somewhat relieved that Cole was just his cousin. "You scared me for a second there, Cole, I thought you worked with these guys!" Reality suddenly hit me like a brick, holy smocks, Cole's my chance for survival!  "Cole, RUN! You're cousin's a bad guy and his friends are too, you have to get out of here and get help!" I yelled.

He knit his eyebrows together, "What are you talking about, Will and his friends aren't bad and I do work with them..."

"They kidnapped me, you dumby, NOW RUN!" I continued to yell, flailing my hands in desperation. Cole didn't move, he looked like a lost puppy.

"Am I missing something?" asked Will, who appeared just as confused as the both of us.

I ran to Cole, yanking his arm and dragging him to the door. I was suddenly lifted off my feet and set in a tight hold, with my hands behind my back. "LET GO!" I yelled furiously, as I struggled to reach Cole.

Cole's eyes widened as he stood frozen by the entrance of the room. "Will, what the hell is going on?" He yelled anxiously.

I stared at him, he obviously had no idea what I was doing here, but he didn't make any move to escape.

"Cole, this is the job we do. You said you wanted to work with me, well this is it. You remember the rules, don't ask, don't tell. You know what happens if you want out, there's no take backs!" He yelled back, as he continued to hold his grasp on me. I pushed him with all my force so he'd tip over, but it only resulted in me shoving my butt into his waist.

"You can grind on me all you want, sweety, but it won't do you any good," he chuckled. I growled at the line he just tossed me, what a douche.

"Kidnapping?!" Cole spurted, in shock.

"Don't ask!" Will yelled back.

Cole moved closer to me, "Will, you can't expect me to let you do this, she's my friend!" he exclaimed. I looked up to survey his face, he seemed worried and panicked. Somehow it made me feel happy that someone was sticking up for me in this giant mess.

"You know the rules Cole, don't even think about going against me on this. You have to do as I say," Will replied, calmy, as he pushed me onto the bed.

"But Will, what exactly is this job!?" he yelled back with anger. "I don't understand anything you guys tell me to do!"

"We let you watch over a hotel with a bunch of models and follow them to a freaking beach, was that so hard? I thought you'd like to have an easy job as an inside man, but all you're doing is making this job more complicated!" Will belowed furiously.

"I had no idea you'd kidnap them!" Cole spurted back, bubbling with angst.

"It's only one..they only took one. Now shut up or I'll kick your ass, Cole!"

"But Will-" Cole started again, in panic and frustration.

"Shut up Cole! Now, watch her while I go talk to Wyatt and Hunt," He exclaimed, "And don't even think about letting her escape, there's guys watching every corner now."