" The 3 Magical words"

{The same night}

POV Ryujin

Yeji and I returned to our dorm. We have missed calls from our managers and the girls but we didn't answer. All the lights were off, our members hadn't arrived from the venue just yet. I walked to my room and removed my clothes and took a hot shower then put on some light pajamas. The air is kind of hot.

The AC starts when it detects movement in the living room. My face was swollen from all the crying. Yeji was taking a shower but I heard her scream, so I ran and opened the door to make sure she was ok. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, kissed me slowly and cutely. I moved back and looked at her eyes.

(Play song: You were in love by Bryska)

-"Yeji...don't. Please" -I almost begged. She left wet kisses on my neck- "I want to take it slow this time, we just forgive each other" -did we?

Yeji ignored my words and kept kissing my body, she ran her lips over my jaw until she reached my breasts. Didn't realize Yeji took off my shirt leaving me half naked. She dragged us to the shower and opened the water pressure, our bodies got wet including my clothes. She placed one of her hands in my shorts and slightly pushed my panties aside to massage my clit.

-"Y-yeji please" -I moaned.

-"Relax, my love"

My love? Yeji forgave me too quickly and that confused me even more.  Usually it would take her a couple of days, but she didn't wait. Was she planning something against me?  Or does Yeji love me that much and forget about everything? In the end, this was all JYP's plan, not mine, but still I need to apologize. 

I lowered my hands down to her small waist and reached her thighs. Lifted her up and placed her legs around my waist, we left the bathroom and I pinned her back against the wall of my room, the door closed automatically. I kissed her right breast while massaging her left hard nipple, she moaned making me more horny.

I placed our bodies on the medium bed and kissed her, she arched her back at my touch. Yeji was completely naked unlike me, I took off my shorts and wet underwear from the shower and threw them on the floor. My lips touched the inner part of her thighs, she moved a little but with my hand stopped her movements.

-"Ryujin... ahhh" -she gasped- "J-just fuck me"

-"I'm sorry for everything"

She took my face and locked our eyes, she slowly touched my bottom lip with her finger and bit it. From the side table she took the small bottle of lubricant and handed it to me.

I couldn't see her very well. All the lights were off, the light of the moon through the window was our only way of seeing each other.

-"Make love to me Ryujin"

-"Yeji..." -I want to but it's too soon.

-"I forgive you" -my heart stopped for a bit- "I know it is not your fault" -I'm having a hard time believing that she forgives me this fast.

-"I can't" -said closing my eyes.

-"Why not?" -she's desperate.

-"Because I don't believe... you already forgot about everything that happened" -I'm being completely honest, if I want us to work she needs to know how I feel- "I did a horrible thing to you. I don't deserve to be forgiven"

-"How can I make you believe me?"

There's no possible answer to her question but time is a good option.

-"Be my girlfriend..." -she said all of a sudden.

I looked at her eyes and gentle smile.

-"That doesn't helps Yeji" -she want to jump from a cliff by asking that- "We need to give each other time"

-"I don't need time" -she kissed me- "I want you! I want to be with you every day until my last day. I love you! Isn't it enough?"

-"Of course it is... but"

We continued kissing and touching for a couple of minutes. I put some lube on my fingers and her wet core. Lowered my body for her to be more comfortable and Slowly penetrated with rhythm. I kept the speed until she asked me to increase my pace. My fingers went in and out of her, Yeji moaned my name. Our breathing became heavier and the room hotter.

Looked at our surroundings and she was squeezing the sheets of the bed, one of her hands reached my back and dug her nails on my back for her pleasure.

-"F-fuck Ryujin" -tried to take some air- "I'm c-close"

Yeji's cum filled my fingers. I made her lick them and she slowly did. I laid down next to her and covered her body with the bed sheets.

-"Your turn" -she's in a hurry.

Yeji tried to sit in my lap but I stopped her- "No"

The only thing I want is to hug her all night. Hearing her scream my name was enough for me.

-"There's no need to rush" -I repeated.

-"But..."

I interrupt Yeji- "No. Just cuddle with me"

I kissed the end of her nose and fell asleep next to her. Her body was warm and her skin soft.