"Not tired for you"

{Three weeks later}

POV Yeji

-"Thank you Chicago! We were ITZY!"

Another show of the US tour ended. We left the stage and the venue in a matter of minutes, our manager didn't want to waste any time. Midzy was probably going to block our way out and we didn't want to hurt them as the car moved.

By the time we arrived at the hotel I had no energy, but our manager ordered us to shower and do a Vlive. It's late but it needs to be done. We prepared and joined Chaeryeong in her room. She has the biggest and the tidiest.

The Vlive started around eleven pm. We interacted and had dinner with Midzy through the screen. After one hour we officially ended everything in the schedule, my eyes were closing by themselves. I fell asleep in Chaeryeong's bed but she immediately woke me up.

-"Yahhh! Yeji! You have your own room"

-"Please, let me sleep here" -I begged- "I'm very tired"

-"Can't do. Your girlfriend will take you to your room"

-"My girlfriend?" -I have a girlfriend? I know I have multiple girls around the world. My fans.

I forgot Ryujin and I told the girls about our "current status", we aren't anything official but I hope that'll change soon.

Since the LA show, weeks ago, we haven't had any sexual interactions. Every time we reach the part where she is about to penetrate me, I always stop her and she never gets mad at me. I'm not afraid of her but I don't know. It's going to hurt, probably, I already read a lot about it on the internet (not the best info resource).

I fear that she might lose interest if I don't give her what she wants, I don't even know what Ryujin wants. In the end I'm the one that pushed all of this. I want to be with her so badly but I don't know what to do. My only resource is to talk to Lia.

She and Ryujin were each other's first time, thankfully whatever happened between them didn't affect the group. I'm afraid if things don't work between us, the chemistry between all of us will break and we could stop being Itzy. A girl of Twice told me it is very common for members of the same group to date or experiment with each other, since dating outside the company or the same group is very difficult. People are always watching.

Ryujin grabbed my waist and almost carried me out of the room, Yuna helped her and both of them pushed me into my bed, laughing.

-"You look drunk" -the maknae said to me.

-"I love you to Yuna"

-"Go to sleep kiddo" -Ryujin said, closing the door.

She looks so damn hot in her pajamas, she is wearing very small shorts and a black graphic t-shirt. I sat on my bed and tangled my legs around her waist.

-"Ryujin..." -I tried to sound flirty but I look and sound sleepy.

-"Yeji?"

-"I need you"

-"Go to sleep" -she doesn't sound tired.

-"Are you mad at me?" -I asked unsure.

-"No" -she rolled her- "You are tired, just sleep"

-"Why did you roll your eyes at me?"

-"Because I can"

-"You'll see"

I took her waist with my hand and pushed her on the bed. Climbed her body until our faces met each other, she was laughing.

-"Yahh! Don't laugh"