"One day till world tour"

"There might be grammar mistakes, I'm sorry. Didn't checked before publishing"

{One month later}

POV Ryujin

Today is our last day in Seoul. We performed two days in a row and the first stop of the world tour was North America. Then Mexico, South America and we will jump back to Europe, Asia and finish in Australia.

The girls were excited, but not like me. I am really excited to see and learn new cultures, especially about countries we have never been to. Like Mexico (even though it is part of North America), South America, some parts of Europe, etc.

It was eight in the morning and the managers drove us to the JYP building. We are going to rehearse one more time before leaving tomorrow. Outside the building were a couple of midzy's waiting for us, we signed a couple of albums and took some photos but the manager stopped us and dragged us inside.

-"Straight to the practice room" -the main manager said.

We danced and practiced for a couple of hours until our bodies collapsed on the floor. You could hear the heavy breathing and see the sweat on the floor because of the reflection from the ceiling lights.

-"Ryujin" -I turned my body on the ground and looked at the manager- "The CEO wants to talk to you" 

I sat on the wooden floor and fixed myself a little. I'm not afraid of meeting the CEO of JYP by myself, it's not the first time. I walked past the vocal and recording rooms, the new soon to be girl group (NMIXX) of JYP was practicing like crazy, their debut was weeks away but they are giving their all. After greeting them I entered JYP's office.

-"Welcome Ryujin, please take a sit"

I did as he said and paid attention to his horrible hair. He is ugly and there's nothing you can do about it. I remembered the video of him that went viral, when he didn't reach the high note or when he sang with full auto-tune and everyone noticed. My jawline tightened to not laugh.

-"I need a favor from you" -he said without any significant facial expression.

{The next day / International Incheon airport}

-"Girls please look this way!"

-"Ryujin, this way!"

-"Liaaaa! Yejiiii!" -the fans were screaming our names.

-"Chaeryeong!!!! You are so beautiful"

-"Shin! Yuna!"

We documented our luggage and moved to the security filter. One of the guards checked the boarding pass and passport trying to show my information to the paparazzi but I quickly took my documents and walked inside. I looked at him madly and he just looked at the floor.

-"I noticed that" -didn't notice Yeji was walking besides me.

-"They are assholes, that's what they are" -it also happened to Dahyun years ago.

-"Just let it go" -she placed her arm around my shoulders as we walked together to the VIP airline lounge.

As we enjoyed a meal, Yuna spilled all of her ramen on the table. Midzy is worried about her, due to some recent photos people took during a performance. Her ribs were noticeable so we told her to eat more and ignore whatever stupid diet the manager gave her, the one that should be doing it, is him.

Two hours passed and we finally boarded the plane. Jet lag is a horrible feeling but we need to endure it once we arrive in the states, that is why we need to sleep as much as we can on the flight, to accustom our bodies. My seat is next to Yeji's, since last month nothing has happened between us. We decided to leave the sex/teasing war for the sake of us.