"My first time"

{Same day 9:00 pm}

POV Ryujin

The girls and I walked back to the hotel and stopped at seven eleven to buy some snacks for Yeji and Lia. Lia was probably already asleep, she is not a big fan of sleeping late. Chaeryeong and I prepared to go for a swim in the indoor pool of the hotel before going to sleep.

-"So?" -she broke the silence.

-"What?"

-"Did anything happen between you and Yeji?" -straight to the point.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Have you slept together? You idiot"

-"We haven't" -I'm being honest.

-"Lies! You are totally lying. I heard lots of noises coming from your room"

-"We have done other things but Yeji stops before we... jump to the next level"

-"Are you mad at her for doing that?"

-"Of course not! I love her, I'm going to wait as long as she needs. There's no need to rush"

-"OMG!" -we quickly turned around. It was Yuna- "You said... you love Yeji" -she is smiling like a dork- "Thank god, you finally admit it!"

Chaeryeong laughed just like me, we didn't notice Yuna decided to join.

-"You shouldn't be listening" -I said jokingly- "These are adult conversations" -there's only a two year gap between us.

-"Hey! I'm young but not a kid" -she complained.

"I'll get going, I'm very tired" -got my body out of the pool and dried it- "I want to sleep early, good night"

-"Don't lie to us Ryujin" -Chaeryeong teased- "You are going to see your girlfriend"

I left them behind. According to the pool hours, it's closed already but the hotel gladly made an exception for us. The elevator took longer because we are staying on the last floor.

Slowly opened the door of the room and the lights were off, Yeji is probably sleeping. Made the least noise posible on my way to the bathroom and took a hot relaxing shower. After drying, I covered my body with a towel. The AC was cold enough.

(Play song: On it by EMO) *as many time as you need / Optional*)

An arm wrapped around my waist, my hair was removed from the back of my neck and I felt soft lips touch my skin, chills run down my spine and the towel fell to the floor. Yeji kissed my shoulders and upper back.

She turned my body and we got in bed. I sat on her lap and with the tip of my fingers touched her face. Even if the lights are off, I can find it easily. Slowly shifted to her body and noticed she was completely naked, her hands were on the back of my nape to pull me closer. Opening my mouth to give more access, our tongues sync with each other's. I grind on her body hearing how she moaned softly.

I wanted to see all of her but there was no light. All of them are off because she wanted it this way, one of my hands moved to her back and touched it gently. I don't want to rush, she was going to guide me as much as she pleased.

Settled Yeji on the bed and placed her hands above her head, kissed the neck with more intensity, making her sigh over and over again. Gently left wet kisses on her eyes, cheeks, collarbone, jawline until I reached her defined abs and stopped when she talked. I want to pay attention.

-"Please... look at me" -Yeji said quietly and almost whispering.

Our eyes met or at least that's how it felt. She lit a candle letting me see what I wanted the most, her feline eyes. She kissed me and rested her head on the pillow once again.