Part/chapter 3 (have nothing to name this)

(For two people that are confused so Sarah is Jessica biggest sister and Jesse is big brother and Jessica is 2 youngest in the family there is the youngest buttttt you not know that name)
Jessica POV:
Ughhhh,morning...I hate mornings I woke up 10:12 I slowly open my eyes Sarah was jay humming a song I'm looking for Jesse oh he is trying too put glass over the L'manberg I sat still sleepily hearing my sisters humming makes me feels good I didn't know what the song that she was humming but whatever it was my feelings when to ugh I'm going back to sleep too okay..I'm k with this now it's 12:00 oh shit! I forgot that I have beacontown duty's ehhhhhhh...I really do hate beacontown duty's they are so so so boring! But I have to do them cuz no one else is going to do then "bye! Sarah! BYE JESSE!" Jesse looks at me and waves I get my headphones out of my inventory and plug into my phone and I go too music and turn on a song that I love after a long walk from L'manberg too beacontown when I'm at the safety system I'm walking into the decks area it's dark I can't see anything kind of dark I try to navigate where was the light switch then POP! Then door closes ohh~ a demon? honey..they going to be dead no one scares me! I grab my sword out I yelled "how ever..is in here can you turn on the lights? Pls..?" 1 minute passed then I hear "umm I would but I don't know were the light switch is..soo-" I cut off that guy's sentence "Lukas? Why are you here? I'm so confused.." Lukas answered to my comment "well..umm I going to do the beacontown duty's for you..bc you always do it so I wanted to do that favor" I sigh "okay Lukas y-you can help with...beacontown d-duty's" Lukas looks into my eyes and said "what's wrong dear why did you stutter?" I'm staring into Lukas's eyes blue..like sapphires so...beautiful then I answered "oh..I never ask some one to help me with beacontown that's all" Lukas looks at the papers,"yeah..it's a A lot of papers" Lukas grabs my hands I look at him he does the same thing he replied "Jessica..? May I?" I nod as in a yes we both go to the desk and we start on with 1 sheet of paper which I didn't understand..I look at Lukas he was working on the a paper I tried to look into his blue sapphire eyes he looked at me "you know Jess your eyes ARE like emeralds geez" I giggle I'm commented on his eyes "well if my eyes ARE like emeralds then your eyes are diamonds" he blushed at that comment that i made we go back to doing the papers then radar comes in and he is shocked to see Lukas "uh! I'm sorry Jess-I mean Jessica I'm so so sorry for the interruption but one of the beacontown people want to see u and Lukas! Can u finish the paper work or..beacontown duty's if that's what you guys call it" Lukas is not paying a attention that almost made me mad "bye! Lukas! See-u!" Me and radar are walking out of the ✨treasure room✨ me and radar see the person and he looks pissed off phm.. I wonder why he is pissed off he inhaled and started to talk "well you are the order of the stone? Right?!" He seem really mad I nod in return of a yes then he Spoke," you? The leader?" Radar didn't say anything but that guy continued " well guess what? YOU AReE BROWN! You are not supposed to be here you're not the leader you're a fucking idiot!" I look at him and confusion then I asked "what? Big town is open to white and black! No matter what color" okay..he fucking pissed he yelled louder than before "BROWN AND BLACK ARE A SIN! U!" Radar looks at him then continues "CAN U JUST GET SOME ONE THAT GOING TO BE THE NEXT LEADER! and.. GET A WHITE PERSON AND KILL THIS SO CALLED "LeADEr" Radar is mad and scared at the same time radar did nothing cuz im the leader how's is this guy anyway I replied to him that I'm done "okay you ass can get out of MY town radar?" Radar looks at me I continue,"make sure this one doesn't come back..." he nods he grabs the guy I see him go then he yells "U ARE NOT A SIN U ARE THE DEVIL! I HOPE U GO TO H-" he is out of beacontown okay back to do the papers...yay..ugh I walk to the door when I do the paper work I open the door I see Lukas just sitting there and working I walk where he is the pile is almost done I grab a paper and start to work on the paper within a few hours The pile is done me and Lukas is in the hallway mm quite? I like this...but Im sad that Lukas is not talking to me that is sad but it's nice umm "Luke?" Lukas looks at me in shock we are still walking Lukas finally responds "umm well I'm every shock how you said my name jess" I look the other way from where Lukas is then he laughs I look at he then away he replieds "awww are you embarrassed?" I nod as in a no we get out of the HQ that's what I like to call it me and Lukas see Sarah,Jesse and...................

  Kathy the youngest of the family she wasn't with Sarah and Jesse she was behind Jesse I'm surprised that Lucas didn't see her Sarah is eating food it's 6:00 okay? Sarah needs food at 6:00 DO NOT JUDGE Jesse looks like he mad he did woke up every early OK I woke up before  him so I had to assume  but anyways Lukas and Sarah just talking about some thing I don't what they are talking about oh well I'm going to talk with Kathy "hey! Kathy!" She look away I sigh then I respond "I'm so so so so sorry Kathy I wish I was there when you where Born I'm sorry I wanted to come but I was doing work.." she look at me he answers "really?!" I nod as in a yes we started to talk oh btw I was on my knees while talking to Kathy I can't remember what we were talking about...

                              Time passed
Ughh an lonnggg day isss tireding!! Anyways..I  saw Lukas just sitting Down when I was leaving beacon town I walk were Lukas is I lend out my hand he look at to my hand and back at me then he smiles and grabbed my hand he is standing now I think he's never met Kathy oh well maybe some day but the day it's not the day "well Lukas I have to go right now I will see you tomorrow at beacontown" he waves at me and I wave back I'm out of this hell whole!! I'm going back to L'manberg my home  me and Kathy  are sleeping in the same bed cuz we're sisters anyways Sarah and Jesse is making an other bed bc he is and always will be narcissi-I mean selfish :) we all go to bed except for me I thing I found an new thing for me that makes me NOT sleep...what is that called? Twitter? Yeah Twitter!...? Yeah it's getting late..should I go to bed? Nah..! It's fine I get sleep while I'm at beacon town

         Hello!! You at the end of this this chapter well congratulations on making another one and basically in three minutes I know I haven't been writing lately..but I want to make this is the perrrrfecttt thing for you...and for myself! So I just wanted to say thank you for reading my books I have made in the past...this is like an dream that I never wake up from this is for you to an saying that I love you (not! An romantic way) no matter what! This chapter is not an chapter it's a thank you 😊 good bye and have an awesome day or night!