89.

WATCHING HER

Tzuyu was walking around here and there, Seulgi wasn't home and she's at it's house all day long so she decided to walked around instead. She stopped by infront of this school. She's familiar with it as she went here in their foundation day yesterday, not to mention Sana have said the adress of the school as well.

She doesn't know, but her foot brought her inside. They wouldn't mind as it's still had an event. Outsiders are also allowed.

She roamed her eyes around until it landed on that certain person she's been thinking of. She hide right onto the corner, afraid that she might get caught. She watched as Sana take care of the kids. She wondered, if she have a child then she might be like this, she's good, caring and sweet, she could be a great mother.

She smiled at that thought and continued watching her.

In the middle of watching, she saw this guy she just saw on the foundation day. He's approaching Sana again. Sana seems like she doesn't even give a damn care about him, yet he's pushing himself.

What a dumb guy indeed.

And there, she just found herself walking out. She can't just take that scene anymore. Something's just telling her to get out already or she might do something more.

-

Sana's side.

"Ya Sana! It's past 8pm. Stop working and just do that tomorrow"Aeri whined as she wanted to get home and rest already

"You can just go home, Aeri"Sana said, still doing her work

"I can't just leave you here alone"Aeri said, folding her arms over her chest

"I'm not a kid, for you to wait for. You can go now"Sana assured, but Aeri still seems not convince
"I'll be alright, I promise"she smiled

"Text me when you get home, hmm?"Aeri uttured

"Yeah whatever"Sana playfully rolled her eyes at her

"See you!"Aeri throw a flying kiss before she left

And now, Sana's here waiting for a cab to stop over. It was late 9, she just finished her paperworks just now, so here she was.

There's no bus at this moment so she's waiting for a cab, but she's been standing here for already five minutes. She should've listened to Aeri.

"Ma'am need a ride?"a cab stopped on her place

The driver opened the window and there, Sana realized it was the same cab driver she met yesterday and the other day.

"You again?"Sana asked, amused

"Yes, Ma'am. I memorized your off now"he joked

Sana chuckled and head inside the car.

On the other side,

"Here's your bonus"Tzuyu gave the man a white envelope with a money inside

"You don't need to pay me with this, ma'am. You also gave me a job at night with Ms. Sana"the cab driver said. Tzuyu was really behind those, she talked to this driver and asked him to wait for Sana to finish her off. It happened few days before.

"Take that as a gift"Tzuyu tapped his shoulder with a smile

She went home after that and went straight onto the bedroom.

She couldn't even help but to think that what she is doing right now is ridiculous.

Why the hell did I even came there and help?

I shouldn't even care.

But I do.