99.

ALTAR

Today was Jihyo and Ziyu's wedding. All the people gathered around the venue as people started clinking their glasses, which means they are asking the newlyweds to kiss and they did.

All the people cheered for them and came back to their businesses after.

The companies of Jihyo were in the same table. All of them were in their happy life now, they have successfull careers, loving partners and the life that they wished for.

Dahyun and Momo just got married before their wedding. They almost argue with who will get married first, but Jihyo surrendered, she can't win over Dahyun's stubborn ass. Well, she proposed to Momo first before Ziyu proposed to her though. They actually planned to have a double wedding, but ended up like this.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon's life were just the same, fighting and bickering over a nonsense thing. Well, they are used with that though. It's like- it's their usual thing, that's also their love language.

Mina and Chaeyoung just adopted this child named Wonyoung, she was three years old, but she doesn't have any parents. Her parents just got killed, and Mina is helding the case that time, they won but the little girl will be left behind so she legally adopted her and changed her name, now she's Son Wonyoung.

And Tzuyu,

She stared at the woman besides her who's now busy watching the view infront of them. They excused themselves first for some fresh air, so here they are.

They were just watching the wave. Yes, wave- Jihyo really dreamed a beach wedding since then.

"Remember the first time we met? Your eyes almost popped out when you first saw me that day"Tzuyu started the talk

"I mean who will not? You're the most gorgeous lad in that school"Sana didn't denied that, it is the truth

"I'm not actually paying so much attention in you that day"

"I know right, you're too focus on your ex that you don't have any idea if she'll come back"

"But, as you continue being so sweet and clingy to me, I developed some sort of feelings. I'm hesitant at first, you know I don't like to be involve in this love thingy because my mind was too occupied with Seulgi. But then, I realized that I need to take a risk already"

They fell into silence after that. No one's really talking and they can only hear the waves in the ocean. But the silence is not that awkward, you know? It feels calming even they're not talking, you can feel each other's presence.

Tzuyu was staring at her sideview until it landed on the latter's eyes, those eyes. Before, those eyes are just brown eyes, not until she fell in love with someone with brown eyes. It's like seeing the ocean and sky at the same time.

Sana caught someone staring at her so she turned sideways and found Tzuyu. The latter didn't break the eye contact and leaned her face closer without retrating her gaze into hers.

"You may not be the first person I loved, but I promise you that I will be the one to take you to the altar"Tzuyu said and she's serious about that. She is sure with that one.

After that word, Tzuyu take them both into their own world. Nothing else matter, but their lips attached with one another. It was soft and slow, just like the cotton candy melting inside of their mouths. Tzuyu dances her lips, with her palm caressing the latter's face gently, and her body warming up with its touch.

Tzuyu can feel everything at once with Sana, and however, this- this is what she belongs to, and it is on these arms where she feels home.