38.

TENSE

Tzuyu are now currently driving at Momo's place. She needed to be there as she needed to check on Boo, Momo's dog.

The Japanese girl have no time to bring Boo to the clinic as she is busy with her job so here Tzuyu is, paying a visit with her place. It's fine for her, really. Momo's a good costumer after all.

She's now here infront of Momo's place. She knows her passcode so she can easily get inside.

As she entered inside, there she saw Sana, eating while playing with her phone. The moment Sana felt that someone is watching her, she stood up and Tzuyu quickly hide behind the wall.

She got a naughty idea and hide there until Sana got to its place.

"Who's there?"Sana asked, obviously scared. Tzuyu slightly chuckled.
"Hey who's—"it made her startled, that she accidentally spilled her drink onto the latter's shirt

"What the?"Tzuyu's was all wet because of her drink

"Why are you here?"Sana asked

"You? Why are you here?"Tzuyu asked back

"I'm staying here for a while, obviously"

"Oh! You still don't want to see Ziyu?"

"He's an asshole"

"What about Yoonie?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Fine then, I won't ask you anymore. Where's Boo, by the way?"

"Sleeping"

"Thanks, I guess?"Tzuyu was about to walk away when Sana held her arms

"You should change your clothes"Sana said, giving her some free clothes

"No, thank you"

"You might catch cold"

"Fine"Tzuyu then took the clothes from her

A little while and Tzuyu finally finished checking on Boo. Now, she's going to leave with Sana's shirt.

Tzuyu was now leaving when Sana spoken up.

"Y-your shirt is upside down"

"Huh?"Tzuyu looked down and it was indeed true, so she immediately pulled it over her head, but it got stucked to her ring.

She stood there with her sports bra and with her shirt hanging on her hand. She tried to unattached it, but she can't. The next thing is, she tried to rip it off but the shirt was thick enough.

Tzuyu looked at Sana and found her staring at her abdomen. She slyly smirked.

"Stop looking at me like that. And why are you looking there? Are you checking me out?"

"So full of yourself, Chou. I was just surprised, you quickly pulled if off when you know I was here"Sana said as Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her words

"We actually showered together back then"

"Well, it's not that covered"

"Yes it is. You're just staring at it too much so I guess you liked what you see"

"The hell is wrong with you?"Sana said, but still walked closer and started working on removing the latter's shirt. Tzuyu stared at her.
"Will you stop looking at me like that? And why were you looking anyway?"

"It's just, you're too small"Tzuyu said, that made Sana chuckled. For the first time and again.

"Then what?"

"It's just- it feels powerful"

"Even if you're taller, I'm still more powerful and stronger"Sana stated, making Tzuyu laughed

"Are you kidding me?"

"No? Fight me!"Sana said with a challenging look

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows and with one swift move, she held both her hands together with one hand. She turned Sana around with her other hand, making her back against her chest and her backside against her front. Tzuyu chuckled.

"You don't even stand a chance"Tzuyu whispered right into her ears, making shivers ran down her spine

"Fine! Let go of me!"

"You look so tense"

"No!"

"Why are you shouting?"Tzuyu look at her innocently

"Wear your shirt"Sana handed her back the shirt

"Tch, you really enjoyed it huh"Tzuyu grinned

"Shut up! Now that you're finally done. Get out!"Sana pushed her out and locked the door

Sana stood there at the doorside with a heating cheeks.

God, have mercy with me.