xiii. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭

"Hey, party people

"Hey, party people." Romeo smiled as he approached Elle and Tao.

"Romeo!" Elle gushed as she hugged him. "I feel like I haven't seen you in days."

"Two days to be exact." he let her go, raising an eyebrow at Tao. "You want one too?"

"No." he said quickly, sighing after a moment. "Okay, fine."

Romeo hugged him as Tao tightened his arms. "Aren't you suppose to be with the Rugby team?"

"Not until the end." he pulled back and got on the table with Elle, in red rather then blue like them. "What event did you sign up for?"

"Honestly, I haven't." Tao shook his head. "If Ms.Singh catches me, she's gonna force me to do the high jump or something. Ugh."

"Maybe it'll come easy with your legs." Romeo pointed out with a small head tilt.

"It absolutely will not." Elle laughed, wrapping her arms around him slightly.

"Truham students, Higgs students." Headmaster Barnes rung over the speakers. "Welcome to the day I know you've all been waiting for, Truham and Highs Sports Day. I'm sure that every single one of you is ready to give it your all, or at least I hope so because if you haven't signed up for an event, Ms.Singh-"

"Hi!" Issac gushed as he walked toward the trio.

"Hi!" Elle hugged him first.

"Looking real spiffy in your blue, sir Issac." Romeo gave a tilt of his imaginary hat.

"Stop." Issac gushed with a wave of his hand.

"Where's Charlie?" Elle looked around.

"Haven't seen him." Issac agreed with a small head shake.

"He's in a slump, had to bring him a weighted blanket last night." Romeo climbed up on the picnic table with Elle again, exhaling loudly.

"He's probably with the rugby team." Tao spoke bitterly.

"Because that would make a lot of sense." Elle motioned toward Romeo.

"I'll find him." Romeo stood up. "Shall I send him this way?"

"Yes."

"No."

Romeo cracked a grin at the trio. "Sounds good, family."

"Bye, Romeo!" Issac called out, getting a wave in return. Romeo walked through the crowds of blues and reds, avoiding running into as many shoulders as he could.

"Romeo!" it was a familiar, high-pitched voice that made him turn back. "Hi!"

He laughed as Imogen hopped his way, looking at her hair. "Imogen, you look so cute."

"Like it?" she wiggled her head so the two pulled up pieces moved back and forth slightly. "Excited about the game?"

"Egh, maybe." he nodded, motioning to his bruised eye from the fight with Harry. "Add to the bruises."