ii. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞?

"It's Charlie Spring, though

"It's Charlie Spring, though. Isn't he like a year eight?" Harry asked as he got a shirt on, the boys in the locker room together.

"He's a year ten." Nick corrected.

"Would you just give him a chance? He's a sweet kid." Romeo defended Charlie with an eye roll. "He's fast too. Faster then you."

"He's like skinny though." he gave an odd look.

"So what?" Romeo shrugged his shoulders.

"Can he even play?" Jonny spoke up from across Romeo, tossing him the tee shirt he'd been looking for. "I'm sure he's a nice guy but we actually want to beat the other team."

"Does he even like sports?" Harry added in. "Everyone knows he's gay."

"Shut up, Harry." Romeo rolled his eyes, chunking his sweater at his face. "Doesn't change the fact that he could out run you any day of the week."

Nick laughed. "He's right."

"Nick, really?" Harry gave a look of disbelief.

"Of course i'm right. I'm always right." Romeo shrugged his shoulders. "That's why i'm so good in school, because i'm always right."

"Oi, watch it." Nick cracked a grin, the two looking back as the doors opened, Charlie standing there. Nick stood up. "Hi."

"Hi." Charlie stood awkwardly.

Romeo looked between the two oddly. "Hi?"

"Hi." Charlie nodded to him.

"Come, come." Romeo waved him over quickly. "I've cleared you a spot."

"It'll get easier. Just takes a little time." Romeo reassured Charlie as they walked out of school together. "Want a ride home?"

Charlie double looked down at his phone. "I actually have to run inside, but the bus will be waiting."

"Fine. I was gonna accompany you with my lovely singing, but I guess it'll have to wait." he sighed dramatically, tossing his hands up in the air.

"I'm sure I won't be missing much." he shook his head honestly, giving him a final smile.

Romeo headed toward the black car, glad his Dad had already sent for him. He paused when he caught sight of a figure across the pavement, sitting alone. He immediately identified her from her hair, he'd only known one person with blonde front pieces like that. "Imogen?"

They'd spoken once or twice, followed each other on Instagram, but that had been all. The most they knew were each other's names and the average likes they'd get on a photo. She looked up, he immediately started to scold himself for calling her name like that. It was a weird thing to do, they weren't friends. She stood up. "Is that you, Romeo?"

"Are you alright?" the more he spoke, the more he sterted to feel embarrassed for all the words he was saying. Of course she was alright, she was just sitting there.

"Not really." she walked across after checking both ways. Oh. Plot twist, maybe he wasn't embarrassing. "I was suppose to stay after school but it was canceled."

"Oh, i'm sorry." Romeo did feel embarrassed for that, he had nothing to be sorry for. "Waiting to be picked up?"

He sighed loudly when he asked, having to laugh at himself. Imogen gave an odd look. "Sorry, that was odd of me to ask."

"Well, I was suppose to be picked up." she held her phone, ignoring his latest statement. "But, now i'm waiting for my sister to get off work to get me."

Romeo hesitated. "Do you...want a ride?"

Imogen cracked a grin. "Do you even know where I live?"

"Well no-" he leaned on the black car, patting the side. "-but Pemberly gets paid by the hour, so i'm sure he'd be more then happy to drive you anywhere."

"You named your car?" she smiled.

His face reddened. "Um, no, not exactly. My driver is called Pemperly."

"Oh!" Imogen laughed at herself, making him crack a grin at her. "You've got a personal driver?"

"He's the valet driver at my Dads hotel, he picks me up from school when i've got practice." Romeo spoke honestly to her, hoping he hadn't sounded like one of the arrogant boys she hung around sometimes.

"That's right. Harry said your Dad booked his birthday party." she nodded.

Romeos face fell. "It's Harry's party?"

She gave an odd look, he realized how weird of a question that had been. Yanking the door open, he held it open far enough for her. "How about that ride?"

A thankful smile spread across her face, getting in and being greeted by Pemperly in the front. Romeo shut her door, taking a encouraging breath and circling the car to get in on his side.

kylie speaks

imeo <3