iv. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

"You know Tara Jones is gonna be there

"You know Tara Jones is gonna be there." Harry spoke in the locker room, speaking about his party.

"Mate, she is fit!" a boy from his other side gushed, Romeo hid a laugh with his back turned their way.

"Nick is gonna have his pick of two girls." Harry gave a giggle, making Romeo look back at a sulking Charlie.

"Who's the other girl?" the boy asked him.

"Imogen, obviously. Everyone knows she fancies him." Harry's words had Romeo spinning around to face him, immediately scolding himself for doing so. "All right, Mate?"

"Huh?" Romeo blinked. "Wh- yeah! Duh."

"So cool of your Dad to rent out the place." Harry went on, now on the topic of Romeo. He cringed when he slung his arm around his shoulder. "If you need the extra money, I can always spot you."

The words made a few of the guys laugh, Romeo forced a laugh as he pushed Harry's arm off. "Believe me, we're doing just fine."

"What?" Nick got into the conversation when he realized that it went from talking about him to talking about Romeo, determined to save him from it.

"Just talking about Tara Jones. Thought you might be interested, mate." Harry grinned up at him from how he now sat on the bench.

"Didn't you have some childhood romance with her?" another boy stood up, clearly eavesdropping.

"We don't have a thing." Nick tried to shut the laughter down. "We just kissed at a party one time."

"Yeah, that was like, three years ago." the boy went on, Romeo frowned his eyebrows as he laced his shoes up. "Nicks got a thing with Imogen now."

Everyone started to oooh and ahh once again as Nick looked up. "No, no, I don't."

"He has two proper fit girls trying to get with him, and he's not even bothered." the boy next to Romeo pointed out the obvious.

"Maybe Nick doesn't want to talk about his love life with the rest of you?" Romeo suggested as a few of the others laughed at his 'joke'. Nick was thankful for him, but Harry didn't seem to catch on.

"If you're not into Imogen then Saturday nights your chance with Tara." the boy grinned over at him. "That's all i'm saying."

More hollers went through the room as Nick sighed. "Yeah. Maybe."

"You're really not into Imogen then?" Romeo dropped his voice to a whisper as he moved in next to Nick. "She's wild for you, you know."

"She's great." Nick nodded. "It's just...not like that."

"Don't worry." Romeo gave a nod. "Just, let her down easy. She's a sweet one. Don't want to see her hurt."

Nick nodded. "Totally."