Chapter 12 - "Why? Struggling?"

Once we've finished discussing and strategizing, Joey and I hurry back to our room and begin packing. Alex is in Greece, Santorini to be exact. We know where he is, we know where he lives, we know that he's been using the fake name "Ali Smith", we know that he has been trying to keep an eye on us and the things we're doing, though he is never successful, we know that he has no idea that Joey and I run the mafia, he has no idea that Ben and Aria are people. He has no idea, the rage and betrayal I still feel towards him. He has no idea we're going to bring him home. I need answers.

As I'm packing, I think about the last time I spoke to him, what I said to him. It was roughly 3 years ago, we had just got back from Melissa's... Funeral. I was parking up the car as I heard shouting coming from the garage, it was Alex and Joey. Joey shouts "Just you wait until she finds out Alex! She's never going to forgive you! How could you do this? Shes your sister for fuck sake! What made you think it was a good idea? Did you know I've spent two weeks with her, trying to get the memories to go?"

Warm arms wrap around me, and I nuzzle into his neck. His cologne overwhelming my sense of smell. The coldness of his rings give me goosebumps as he hugs me. I turn around to face him, his hands placed on my waist. He smiles and I smile back. I've never met a person that I'm so in sync with, we fit together like pieces of a puzzle, his heart beats for me and mine for him. I am completely and utterly in love with Joey De Luca. He kisses me, not in a rough way, in a slow, passionate way, like he's going to lose me if he ever stops. I pull back and stand on my tip-toes, whispering in his ear, "we need to get changed." He kisses his teeth and lets out a little chuckle. I untangle myself from him, "I'll be back." I say, leaving our bedroom and going to one of the guest bedrooms.

I knock on the door and hear rustling come from the inside. The door opens, "hi." I say, looking anywhere but at the person in the doorframe. "Karma-" They begin. "Listen, you're only here because of my brothers, if it was down to me, you wouldn't be staying here, you claim to be my parents and my brothers certainly believe it. We're going away and I want you to come with us. We leave in 2 hours, be packed and by the front door within an hour." I turn away and walk back to my room, hearing the door close behind.

"What was that all about?" Joey asks as I enter our room. "I had to go and tell the boys' parents to meet us at the front door." I shrug, going into the walk-in-wardrobe. Joey follows after me, picking out his clothes for the day. "Kay, they're your parents as well." I shake my head, "they aren't, not until I get a chance to properly talk to them, as of this very moment, they are nothing to me." He walks over and kisses the top of my head. I pick out a suitable airport outfit and get changed.

 I pick out a suitable airport outfit and get changed

Joey's outfit VVVV

Joey's outfit VVVV

"I'll take the bags down now, meet you down there in 30?" Joey says, picking up both of our suitcases

"I'll take the bags down now, meet you down there in 30?" Joey says, picking up both of our suitcases. I sit at my vanity, "Okay." I curl my hair loosely and only apply mascara, lip gloss, and concealer. My phone begins ringing which reminds me of something I've gotta do in a few minutes. 

"Hola." I say.
Arabellas voice rings through the other end, "Hey babe, I was just wondering why the sudden rush to go away?"
"It's a surprise bells."
"Ugh, I hate you," she replies playfully.
"Love you too."

She hangs up the phone and I make another call.

"Well, well, well. How long has it been Domino?" The voice says
"Shut up, I always call you." I laugh, talking to the person on the other side.

This is Liam Carnel, three years ago when me and Joey stayed in London, this is who we stayed with. Liam calls me Domino because he says that I'm like the Domino effect, chain reactions always follow my decisions. Liam was the person who ordered the attack on Blaise Monet when I was 15. He was also the one who took care of me for the 7 months after. I owe my life to him and his family. Three years ago, myself and Joey went to London to stay with him, this was when he got engaged to Luciana, his now wife of 2 years, they've also got a 1 and a half year old son, Luis.

"I'm joking Domino, plus Luci would have my head if she ever heard me slagging you off." He laughs
"Good for her, she's amazing, she got the almighty Liam Carnel to settle down." I joke
"Says you, Joey got the infamous Karma Valentino to back up her whore ideas." He replies snarkily.
"At least I'm not ancient." I snap back, running my hands through my hair.
"28 is NOT old." He argues.
"Mmm, yeah it is." I reply
"Anyways... What did you need Kay?" He quickly changes the subject
"You wouldn't do me a massive favour and keep an eye on my mafia?" I ask, crossing my fingers.
"Why? Struggling?" He mocks.
"You wish, no... my team has actually managed to find Alex, so we're going to Santorini." I answer.
"Oh wow! That's amazing! Of course I'll make sure everything is good." He says in a sing-song tone. "Actually, you guys need to visit me as well, so could I be cheeky and ask you to come here after? Just you and Joey, or anyone else."
"Of course! I'll check with Joey first but I would love to Dagger." I say happily.
"Alright, I'll speak to you soon." He says
"Alright, bye!" I reply, hanging up the phone.

We've gotta get going.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Go and follow the instagram accounts!

karma_valentino
joey.de.luca
ace.valentino.8
adam.valentino.8
alex.valentino.8
ashton.valentino.8
alfie.valentino.8
arlo.valentino.8
aiden.valentino.8
austin.valentino.8
mateo.elijah.garcia.3
cameron.garcia.3

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW ME

Question : Favourite Book?

Authors Answer : It Ends With Us

Also, if you have any suggestions for this story, please let me know!!