18 - Yandere Love Target X System Agent Reader

Requested by Popju1c3 Thank you for being my fifteenth request!!

Third P.O.V

In a lavish bedroom, a person was tied to the bed.

They hadn't had anything to eat or drink in two days. It was all HIS fault, the emperor of this empire, and the target of this world.

Where did it go wrong?

(Y/N) had been so excited to do their first modern world. Sure, the mission wasn't simple, but that's what they were assigned with.

They had to make the protagonist fall for them.

This world was set in modern times(though not futuristic), and the first target was the cold 'prince' of Lionguard High. So (Y/N) CLEARLY had to become the hot transfer student that catches the prince's eye.

The first challenge was the bullies.

A group of hooligans decided to see what (Y/N) was made of.

Should I play the weak pitiful character with a kind heart, or the scary fierce character with a strong sense of justice?

"Hey! Are you listening?!"

A hooligan slapped them to get their attention, and (Y/N)'s sanity snapped.

I'm gonna be the character who goes batsh*t crazy when someone slaps their face.

Needless to say, it was a bloody battle that was discovered by the teachers.

The prince, aka student counsel president Josh, was in charge of making sure (Y/N) didn't 'misbehave'.

At first Josh's love meter was at -10%, but after some time, (Y/N) became aware that it was rising at an alarmingly fast pace.

The sooner it gets to 100% the sooner I can leave.

Although traveling worlds seems like a good gig, but instead of being overpowered, an agent was basically a normal human being in a world.

So basically powerless.

"You better not be thinking of doing something dumb."

Josh said while eyeing (Y/N).

"I never do dumb things."

(Y/N) said with a huff. For someone with such a high love meter, Josh didn't seem to act like someone in love.

"I have a question."

Josh's gaze turned extremely serious.

"What is it?"

(Y/N) asks with an exasperated sigh.

"Why aren't you dating someone?"

(Y/N) frowned.

"First off, that's none of your business. Secondly, why do you care? Have I made you fall in love with me?"