5 - Yandere Pirate Captain X First Mate Reader

Requested by @IRA_n4 Thank you for being my second request!!!!

⚠Yandere Stuff⚠

Third P.O.V

"Look at all this gold!"

(Y/N) turned to the captain to show off the gold coins in their hands.

"You know it's not all about the money First Mate (Y/N)."

The captain pointed out.

"Well, Captain Mena, this is a lot of gold to support our cause."

(Y/N) said in a sassy tone.

Normally, no matter what your position in the crew, you could not show the slightest disrespect for the captain, but Mena let in slide.

(Y/N) and Mena had been best friends since childhood. They both had lived in the kingdom of Waynee, which was ruled by a greedy king.

They had met when a boy tried stealing a piece of bread Mena had found, and (Y/N) swooped in like a prince charming.

The two were inseparable after that.

When the two were in their teens, the poverty in the kingdom hit it's peak in being unbearable.

So the two formed a pirate crew with the two at it's head.

There was originally backlash at having a female capitan, but between (Y/N)'s support and her own strength, Mena was able to successfully run the ship.

(Y/N) and Mena never felt more free fighting back against the greedy king in any way they could(which included stealing the king's gold).

"Did anyone else join the rebellion today?"

Mena asked.

"Baron Yan joined along with half of the royal army."

(Y/N) answered in a serious tone.

"Perfect. The time has almost come."

Mena said while staring into the distance.

"What could go wrong?"

(Y/N) said cheerfully.

Well, they were ambushed and (Y/N) got captured and was held hostage by the king.

(Y/N) spent many nights being tortured for information, which they didn't give.

Day blurred to weeks, blurred to months, and (Y/N) wondered when and if they would be free from this endless torture.

The day came nearly a year after (Y/N) was captured.

The day seemed normal for (Y/N), but then the guards started whispering, and some of them even left.

Next thing they knew, there were shouts and screaming. Then, a face they never thought they would see again popped into view.

"Mena!"

(Y/N) and Mena broke into joyful sobs as they embraced each other.

"I was worried I'd never see you again."

Mena breathed in (Y/N)'s unique body scent.

"Me too."

The greedy king had been beheaded and a new ruler had been chosen, the pirate's main goal was completed.

"You must have gone crazy without me."

(Y/N) chuckled. Mena and (Y/N) were walking along the beach together.

"You have no idea."

(Y/N) really had no idea. After (Y/N) was captured, Mena's bloodlust increased tenfold. The spies that were found had extremely painful deaths, and captured soldiers were tortured in any way that hurt.

Mena suddenly stopped walking.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something."

(Y/N) was going to crack a joke, but seeing the look on Mena's face, they decided not to.

"Go on."

"You have always been there for me. When we met, when I became captain, even now. When you were captured, I thought I was going insane. I felt like I couldn't live without you. That's when I realized... I love you. I know you must be-"

Mena was cut off when (Y/N) suddenly kissed her.

"I like you too, dummy."

So the two became a couple.

After such a long time in captivity, (Y/N) felt the need to stop looting.

The two ended up living together on a secluded island Mena found.

Mena was glad (Y/N) never asked to leave, because she didn't plan on letting them.

(Y/N) never found out about the many different kinds of blood that were on Mena's hands, even if they did, it was their enemy's, so why should they care?

"(Y/N), I'm glad no one else lives here. Now I'm the only one who gets to see you."

Author's Note: I know it doesn't seem EXTREMELY yandere, but I wanted to try something sweet.