7 - Yandere Detective X Victim Reader

Requested by @smellysocks Thank you for being my fourth, fifth, and sixth request(the others should come out soon)!!!!

⚠Yandere Stuff⚠

Third P.O.V

"Are you sure you're telling me EVERYTHING?"

(Y/N) would have rolled their eyes at the detective if they could.

"I told you, I was walking home from the store, some weirdo tried to rob me, we got into a fight, and next thing I know I'm in the hospital. Completely blind."

(Y/N) found that they were unusually calm for someone who just lost their sight, but then again, they were just happy to be alive.

"Right. But here's the problem you are a famous lawyer, why don't you have a car?"

The detective asked.

"Are you saying I somehow took part in making me blind?"

(Y/N) asks in annoyance.

"No one is saying that, I'm just trying to get a bigger picture of what's happening here."

The detective said calmly.

"Well, the store was less than two blocks from my house, so why should I take a car?"

(Y/N) said while crossing their arms.

"Okay. And you did not recognize the person who attacked you?"

The detective asks while writing in her notebook.

"Their face was covered, but I assumed male by the way they reacted when I kicked them where the sun doesn't shine."

The detective winced at what (Y/N) was insinuating.

"And how did you end up like this?"

"I was calling the police when... WHEN SOMEONE ELSE ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND! WHAT A COWARD! I'M GOING TO FIND THE SON OF A GUN WHO DARES TO TAKE MY EYESIGHT!"

(Y/N) was ready to jump out of my hospital bed, but the detective stopped them.

"Please calm down, you are in no position to go after the culprit yourself."

The detective says in a surprising soothing voice.

"BUT!-"

"No buts."

The detective cuts off (Y/N).

"I assure you, I am doing everything I can to get justice for you."

(Y/N) stays silent.

"A-Anyway, outside of the case, I have something I want to ask you."

The detective suddenly sounded...shy.

"What do you want to ask?"

(Y/N) sighed.

"Do you recognize me?"

(Y/N) mentally face-palmed.

"I am permanently blind, remember?"

The detective didn't seem to get the hint.

"My full name is Rose Viry! Are you sure you don't remember me!?!"

The detective's voice seemed to get higher pitched.

A look of recognition appeared on (Y/N)'s face.

"You're the girl I'd see staring at me in the library."

Rose coughed awkwardly.

"Is that all you remember of me?"

(Y/N) thought for a moment.

"I also remember.... You had the cutest glasses!"

The detective blushed, but (Y/N) was unable to see.

"We were also neighbors."

(Y/N) tried to think back and relized that Rose was telling the truth.

"We used to play together when we were younger!"

"That's right!"

Over the next few weeks (Y/N) and Rose reconnected as they caught up on the past, and Rose helped (Y/N) with the future.

(Y/N) obviously had enough money, so they decided to spend the rest of their life work free.

Rose helped (Y/N) with getting used to being blind, and tried her best to catch the culprit.

"I heard you caught the guy who blinded me."

(Y/N) said.

"Yeah, apparently he had a grudge against you because you wouldn't take his case."

Rose replied off-handedly.

"I wouldn't take a case where someone was obviously guilty."

(Y/N) said sternly before asking another question.

"Did you catch his accomplice?"

(Y/N) was wondering if someone got off unscathed.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. I think someone inside the police teamed up with him. So you could be in grave danger. I know we just reconnected, but I was wondering if you might want to... run away with me?"

(Y/N) could hear the nervousness in Rose's voice.

"Sorry Rose, but I'm not afraid of whatever awaits me in the police. Also..."

(Y/N) took Rose's hand.

"I don't feel the same way, but I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Rose sighed.

"That's fine."

Years past and Rose was right. There was someone in the police who helped make (Y/N) go blind, and that 'someone' was her.

So although she was unable to win (Y/N)'s love, Rose was perfectly content on being the only woman next to (Y/N). She would keep it that way too.

(Y/N) might eventually figure it all out, but what could a blind person do against a homicidal detective?

Author's Note: For those who put in requests, I will be publishing them in the order they were requested.