✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

                   𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

•Little spicy spicy warning!

             °•°•3 weeks later•°•°

Nagito's seemed quite low, ever since Mikan's arrival. It didn't take a scientist to realise that he was unhappy that he no longer had your undivided attention.

Hajime was visiting Chiaki and wanted to see Mikan, so the four of you were meeting up after classes.

You were the typically the last to arrive, as the four of them were already there.

Wait...

Four if them?

Amongst the people of four there was an uninvited student.

Ryuk from Death Note.
Smh😒

No sadly, it was Nagito Fucking Komaeda.

"Komaeda..."

"Oh hello there (y/n) what a pleasant surprise, I didn't know you were coming too"

"I didn't know YOU were coming"
You glare accusingly, though you shouldn't be surprised he pops up around you everywhere...literally everywhere. You were really stupid huh. How did you not notice this.

"Well you see i was just passing by when I saw that everyone was gathered here, Mikan and Chiaki. I simply went over to say hello"

"I was here too Nagito-"

"Shut up reserve course student you are irrelevant. A simple little rodent who is a wannabe Ultimate, I Don't know why such filth is here, you Don't deserve to be in the presence of such goddess and gods"

Hajime was silent.

"Komaeda you weren't even invited. So you can shut up and just leave if you want to insult those you belive are below you. At least HE doesn't dress like a musty dusty homeless man-"

"Hey hey hey! Stop it both of you. (Y/n) you make fair points, but regardless I Don't want any fighting. We are gathered to celebrate Mikan's return"
Chiaki had come in the middle of both of you. She sighed and shook her head.

Mikan came to your side meekly as there was tension gathered in the atmosphere.

"L-lets go..."

Chiaki already gripped Hajime's hand and was dragging him along while Mikan did something similar to you.

Nagito trailed behind everyone.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You all went to a restaurant and ordered drinks.

This is the seating plan: