✞︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(I have come returned to wattpad to update this too! I'm here to work on this aswell💪I'm back in business.)

Also I re-read my stories and the comments! Omg! Every single one of you, I love you all sm, i read every comment there was, ye made me laugh so much thank you <3

Please make sure to read, I hope this will make u happier since the last chapter was :,))

ALSO MY GIRLFRIEND FOUND MY WATTPAD 😭

The trip was cut short that night, the fireworks ended as tears started flowing.

There was flashing red and blue lights, men and women in professional uniforms everywhere. Every student was interrogated but they left with more questions than answers.

Three students knew the truth but without proof it was all useless, meaningless, words.

Nagito was by your side for the next few weeks, comforting you. He hadn't tried any funny business which was almost oddly unsettling, it was as though his evil extentions were just only waiting to pounce and eat you alive.

The classrooms was far from as cheerful as it usually was, though you were doubting it was mainly the cause of Mikan's misfortune. They were all in fear that it was somebody amongst them that had caused this harm and feared that  they were next.

Selfish basterds, all of them.

"Ah (y/n) how lucky to see you first thing on this lovely morning"

Almost, all of them were existing in fear...

"Care to join me for breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure"

"How delightful that you gracefully accompany me, i, who is such a distasteful- ...how graceful of you to accompany me..."

You had given Komaeda a look before he had gotten to finish his first statement.
You were trying to teach the stupid boy to be more loving towards himself.

If he screwed up, his punishment was being separated from you or have you ignore his existence. If he talked like he was a nothing then you would treat him like one...which wasn't so bad for you when you wanted alone time.

"Mmmh, I'm going to skip breakfast with you, that is your half reprocusion for that slip-up, but that's it I guess, you caught yourself halfway"

"Aha, how lucky and unlucky I am, you are too nice to me"

"Is that you degrading yourself again Komaeda?"