✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(So erm...the last time I updated it was no joke 3am, and you saw how my spelling and grammar turned out so sorry about that :')

!TW: Injury + blood!

"Let's go (y/n)"The white boy gently picks you up and holds your hand as he walks you to the mini infirmary before locking the door on you two

"Let's go (y/n)"
The white boy gently picks you up and holds your hand as he walks you to the mini infirmary before locking the door on you two.

Trapped again.

    Alone in a room

There was an agonising silence as you glance awkwardly around the room not daring making eye contact with the Ultimate Lucky student.

"If you're waiting to gloat and laugh at my face only to say 'I told you so', then get it over with"

"(Y/n) you know I would never laugh at you but unfortunately I was right all along and by not listening to me it nearly cost you you're life"

"Yeah okay I was...wrong, happy now?"

"I'm not happy no, you almost died by the hands of that...disgusting creature! Yes he may be an Ultimate but shouldn't one with such gifted talent put his skill to good use, how dare he lay on finger on such a precious jem"

"Jem? Atua give me patience. I'm just gonna leave"

"No you can't!"
In a desperate panic Komaeda latched onto you in fear of ever letting go.

"Hey! Let me go, you're just as bad"

Mikan's gentle touch or hugs, Chiaki's, Sonia's god even Hiyoko's were so much more safe, gentle and warm. Why? Maybe it's the fact that they were all female. There was always something about a mans touch that just scared you.

But really your father was to blame for that.

Knock
   Knock
      Knock

"Hey um..anyone in here?"

Kokichi? Oh thank god.

"Hey w-why is the door locked?"

"Kokichi?"

"(Y/n)? What are you d-doing in there?"

"...I'm with Komaeda"

"Nagito? Oh do you want me to...leave you both alone?"