✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

Nagito continued to tightly hold your wrist binding you to him. He finally came to a halt and pushed you against a wall.

You continue to protest and struggle but it was all on vain as Komaeda's grip was way to strong.

"Get off! Stop holding me down! Let go! Please stop! Dont touch me!"
"Dont hurt me please!!"

The last demand left Komaeda taken aback.
Hurt her? Why would she think I'd ever harm an Ultimate?!

"(Y/n) please calm down"

"Get off!"

"No you will run away and I wont get an answer, just relax, I won't hurt you, I promise"

'(Y/n) I need you to follow me down to the basement'

'No you'll hurt me!'

'Relax, I wont hurt you I promise'

That day you learned that promises were meaningless words to lure people into a fake feeling of reassurance.

You start breathing more rapidly and start yelling.

"No! No you lie! Not again! Not again, I'll be good I swear, I'll do my work and the chores and and-"

Suddenly your embraced in a hug. Komaeda was pushed up against your body now while you had the wall as support. He was petting your hair lovingly with one hand and drawing circles on your back with the other.

"Shhh, I'm here (y/n)"

You were shocked, this feeling was almost foreign to you. It was warm and fuzzy, it reminded you of your mother, your only hope when you were with your father. Then it reminded you of Mikan when your mother passed.

Komaeda let go though you yearned for the love that radiated off that hug.

"Tell me (y/n), please"
His voice was gentle and soft making you feel dizzy, his hair white and fluffy like sheep fur.

You keep your normal blank expression that you wear everyday, like a mask with a white porcelain expression, never changing.

You look him in the eye and say
"Komaeda "

His eyes sparkle and he awaits your response.

"I appreciate the hug, but, stay away from me, I don't need you or anyone just Mikan, my affairs are none of your business so stop snooping your nose where you are not wanted"

And with that you spin on your heal and walk of with your hair flicking to side to side leaving Komaeda shocked.

When you were out of ear shot he starts snickerting then giggling, to full on laughing like a mad man.