✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎✞︎

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓽𝓸 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

You stand up and face Nagito with Mikan beside him.
You kneel down and kiss....

Mikan.

There are gasps and cheers in the room.

As you kissed Mikan you felt a feeling you have never experienced before, it was dizzy and your world was slowing down, time stopped and your heart grew bigger. You then felt Mikan's hands on your waist as she pulled you in closer to her. This was everything, in this moment everything was great and perfect.

When you finally pulled away for air you both started at each other with a gentle gaze and as you sat back down beside her holding your crushes hand you smiled. A bright giddy smiled.

"Kyya! Everybody look! (Y/n) is smiling! She is so cute!"

Everyone looked at you and agreed with Ibuki's statement.

You didn't mind sharing your smile with everyone in this moment because you had Mikan and your supportive classmates. You were slowly coming out if your shell.

Look at me mom, look ! I have friends, a crush and a smile!

Though there was one person, you all know who (cough spongebob obviously) was raging.

He thought you were going to kiss him! You did look at him! He understood that of course Mikan had a better chance being an Ultimate but he had watched you all through the first and second term of school, he waited for you to wake up in the classroom and he gave you a high when you were sad what did Mikan do that made you love her instead? How can I have (y/n) now? I can't stand the thought of losing my hope! No I can't loose my hope.

"H-hey (y/n)?"

Asks Mikan meekly her blush still visible.

"W-wanna be my girl-friend?"

You squeeze her hand and nod your head furiously.

"Yes, I would!"

And that's when Komaeda snapped, now somebody else besides him had (y/n), how bad is his luck? Then he got an idea, an idea that caused him a crazed smiled

He excused himself and went into the bathroom, when he locked the door he started giggling and laughing.

"If I can't have her now because of the obstacles, then I'll just get rid of them! I'll destroy whatever's in my path, I'll eliminate my enemies and then me and my beloved can live happily together. I'll start my disposing of the one who causes her pain only if I knew who..."

Knock
Knock

"Nagito you done I need to go!"
Yells Kazuchi from the other side.

"Oh yes of course my bad"
He nervous laughs and walks out.