AFTER SCHOOL WITH Y/N

Tired; that's what you were

Days had passed since the incident with Tsukasa and you were drained from all energy. Looking at the picture in your hand you smiled, laying down on your bed. It was the photo Mitsubw took of you.

"Great. This is just great..!" You threw your hands up, making exaggerated motions with them as you talked, "what the fuck is going to happen next?! A kidnapping? Maybe I get taken away by some hot guy on my way to school-"

And that's exactly what happened. You got fucking kidnapped by a hot guy.

***

"Why did you bring me here again?" You asked the second year, Natsuhiko.

"W-well, someone wants to talk to you!" He shuddered, shaking as he glanced back at you. You had that intense look on your face, one that could kill. Baseball bat in hand, you scowled.

Why were you here again? Because someone wanted to talk to you. If they now wanted to talk to you so badly, why didn't they come and get you themselves? This person sure wasn't really that skilled in using their brain.

"Tch..." you looked at the scared guy in front of you, "Whatever..."

"Sleep!" Someone put a finger on your forehead. You fell to the ground as you were completely knocked out, someone caught you before you hit the stone ground.

Your whole body was relaxed and you let out a sigh. Deep sleep took over your body and, if you said do yourself, it wasn't so bad. Dropping Betty on the ground, someone theld you close to them.

"They're quite cute when they're sleeping." Said Natsuhiko and walked over to the person holding you. He was right, you didn't have that intense aura around you when you were relaxed.

"Hoshi's the cutest!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he hugged you tightly.

Natsuhiko sweatdropped at this.

*

"Wakey, wakey!"

You groaned as you began to wake up. Sitting in a chair, new clothing was on your figure, you examined the room you were in.

There was a bunch of sweets and cupcakes on the round table before you, cups of warm tea were placed nearly upon colorful handkerchiefs. Water layed on the floor boards under you.

'So... a boundary...' you thought as you glanced down at your wet feet. Then you looked to your right.

"You were asleep for quite awhile, Hoshi!" Tsukasa hugged you, arms and legs wrapped around you in a bear hug.

You stood up quickly, making the chair you were sitting in fall to the ground, Tsukasa still attached to you.

'I really got kidnapped!' You then looked at the ghost boy, 'but not really a hot guy... where did Natsuhiko go?'

"Huh, why'd you stand up, Hoshi?" Tsukasa pouted in your ear, a shiver came up your spine.

"My name is not Hoshi," You said, picking up your chair and sitting down, "so stop calling me that."

"But-"

You sighed, "I have a name, so you better use it."

Tsukasa then let go of you and sat down on the chair across the table, "Then what is your name?"

"Y/N, my name is Y/N."

You and Tsukasa sat there in silence. No one of you spoke, but Tsukasa was staring at you intensely. And right as you were about to break the awkward silence, he spoke up-

"Do you have a partner?"

'What.' you sweatdropped as he grabbed a muffin from the table, 'How in hell am I supposed to answer that?'

"Um, no...?" You started, "...I'm not really interested in-"

"REALLY!?" Tsukasa exclaimed out of happiness.

You didn't really get why he was so pumped about you not having a significant other. I mean, it's not like you want one or anything.

"Then..." he slowly made his way to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "I can be your boyfriend if you want!"

'WHAT?!'

A/N: Another after school with Y/N! This is actually to the story as you heard in the beginning

Next on "Mx. Delinquent":

The three clock keepers!