ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

"We're.. back...?" said Akane, before smiling. "We made it, Ao-chan!"

Aoi looked around the hallway, still holding Akane's hand as he walked towards Teru, dragging her along. The girl couldn't help but shiver as an eerie feeling settled in her chest, her eyebrows knitting together with confusion. Aoi shook the feeling away. She was safe. They were all safe.

Aoi felt the hand in hers leave as Akane fell to his knees, coughing up blood. Teru turned around, an indifferent expression on his face as he looked down on the boy. Aoi panicked and kneeled down beside Akane, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder as red liquid oozed out of his mouth.

They could hear something sliding against the floor, small weeping whines escaping the thing. Teru glanced at the supernatural and tightened the grip on his sword.

"Stay right there," he told the two of them, electricity crackling around his sword.

The supernatural started attacking, drool coming out of its many mouths. Teru evaded the supernatural, bringing up his sword to exorcise it, but his eyes widened at what he saw.

Black liquid began to run down its mouth and eye sockets as it let out a painful scream, dark smoke surrounding its deformed figure.

Akane's eyes stared at the creature in shock, jaw slacked, and he felt Aoi's hold on his shoulder tense up.

The supernatural's body contorted, bubbles forming on its pale skin and its screams became more ragged. Then it exploded, all that was left of it was the mysterious liquid.

"That supernatural just..." Teru mumbled.

"President?" Akane croaked out.

Teru turned around and grabbed Akane by the back of his collar, dragging him down the hallway. Aoi scrambled to her feet, stumbling a bit, and followed them.

"Oi, what was that..." Akane was interrupted by Teru.

"Get up, Aoi, we need to treat that injury quickly." Akane turned his head to look at Teru, only to see the boy with narrowed eyes. "I need to have a friendly chat with someone."

'It sounds like anything but friendly,' Aoi and Akane thought at the same time, sweat dropping.

__

Nene and Kou returned to the study camp, their eyes red. Kou parted his way and walked over to his group, giving Nene a small smile, which seemed to be a bit strained.

The girl started to ask where Akane, Aoi and Y/n were, but the answers were anything she needed to hear at this moment.

"Aoi? He left early with Akane, I think."

"Said he wasn't feeling well."

"Y/n? Who's that?"

The smile on the girl's face dropped at Lemon's words, but she quickly forced another one. "Ah, I see. Thank you."

Nene trudged away, her lips trembling.

"What are we supposed to do, Hanako-kun...?" Nene asked as she slumped down against a bathroom stall. "No one remembers Y/n... Their mother's even said that they didn't have any children..."

Hanako was quiet. He sat on the window sill, scanning the outside world with a distant look in his eyes.

Nene sighed, bringing her legs up to her chest and hugged them tightly, putting her head on her knees. She tried to comfort herself, but all she wished for was Y/n to appear and beat some sense into her. They wouldn't want her to mope around, they had ensured that many times in the past.

"Even though you're a pretty crier, doesn't mean you have to waste these precious tears on sad shit! Go and do something fun. You should cry out of happiness, not over some stupid boy!" She could hear them scold. The memories brought a despondent smile on her face, silent tears streaming down her cheeks.

The silence was short-lived, as a bang echoed through the room. Startled, Nene looked up from her knees and at the door. "Minamoto-senpai..?"

Teru didn't seem to hear her and flounced his way to Hanako-kun, who didn't seem to react to the loud noise. The exorcist held his sword in his hand, his knuckles white from the tight grip he had on it.

Standing up, Nene wiped her tears away and watched Teru take hold of Hanako's collar, yanking him to the floor. He brought his sword up, ready to bring it down.

"Hey–" Nene rushed forward trying to stop Teru. "No, stop–!"

"Stay out of this, Yashiro-san." Teru looked at her with an icy glare, his face rid of his usual smile. That was enough to make the girl stop from approaching him, a shiver running down her spine.

"Last time, I let you go free because of my brother." Teru glared down upon Hanako, who didn't bother to face him. "But now you've taken something dear from me." Teru leaned in, a crazed glower on his face as he lifted his sword, ready to end the supernatural.

"Stop!" Nene yelled, panicked tears running down her face as she hugged Hanako, bringing him close to her. She didn't want anyone else to get taken away from her, the thought of it made her feel sick. "I refuse to let you take anyone else away from me! Y-Y/n was more than enough...!"

The girl was sobbing at this point, desperately trying to get Hanako out of this mess. She didn't know what Teru was talking about, or his intentions, but it didn't seem like something good. Nene's embrace only became stronger as she looked up at the exorcist.

"Move," Teru ordered, pointing his weapon at the two of them.

"You're going to exorcise me?" Hanako finally spoke up, looking into Teru's narrowed gaze. "Then what? You would only be throwing away important information by doing that."

"Important.. information...?" Nene mumbled, looking at Hanako with tear stained eyes.

Teru only stared at him with a scowl, distaste burning in his eyes.

"I may know of Y/n's whereabouts," revealed Hanako, making Nene's eyes widened and successfully catching Teru's attention. "But I'm not going to disclose anything unless you cooperate."

With narrowed eyes, Teru continued to glare at the supernatural in silence. He seemed to be thinking over the offer, his thoughts running wild at the mention of you. This was a dire situation. Many options to choose from. But, as of right now, Teru didn't exactly have any leads on your current location.

With hesitance, Teru slowly brought down his weapon.

"Go on."

___

A/N:

Writing this the night before my English finals, wish me luck 😋😋

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of season two! Season one was a lot more cheerful, and kind of like a crack fic, but I ain't playing in this season 😈

Lol 🤭

I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye, my lovelies!