Chapter 17

Sheele: oh Sam nice meeting you again .

Sam: oh nice to see you again Sheele .

Mia: you two met?

Sam: well  . .my brother visit her old world , and . . .caused some havoc , stopped the civil the got Esdeath as his woman . . which by the way she's now your sister in law Shiro .

Shiro: I have mixed feelings about this .

Sam: oh don't worry she's nicer now , and content with the many powerful beings in my world , and Dio-nii keeps in check . . . *mutters* except when she tease me .

Sheele: still hard for me to believe how much Esdeath changed , even after seeing seeing it myself . . .by the way how is the other ?

Sam: Akame , Mine , Tatsumi were still in the world , as well as Kurume and Wave , Chelsea , Leone , were in different world , Lubic stayed with Najida , the remaining jaegers had help from Dio to persue their dreams  outside the empire .

Sheele: I see , I'm glad everyone is doing fine .

Sam: yeah .

Then the smol fox Tamia appears . .. and of course did one of her fav things . . .tackling her brother .

Sam: oof 

Tamia: got you baka-nii *cute laugh* 

Tamamo & Scathach & Noel & Mia &Sheel & even Sirin: cute . . ..

Tamia: oh Tamamo-nee you're here ?

Tamamo: yeah I went to this A.U world met lord Shiro , fell in love , and stayed in his peerage , though I still visit back home form time to time .

Sam: by the Tamia . . . my adorable little sister . . . .what was with the reports about s fox annoying the faction , or the one about a fox stopping the old satan faction from attacking the vampire , and .some fox stealing treatures .

Tamia: they were big meanie ! . and they had some many shiny thing !

Sam: *sigh* Tamia . . .it's not good to steal form other ok? . .unless it's from bad meanies , I will let you keep the one you found in caves , and ones you took from the old satan faction , but return what you stole from the good faction ok?

Tamia: hmmmmm ok .

Sam: *pat her* good girl , *looks at Shiro* you mind if I cooked this time?

Shiro: you're good?

Tamia: Sam-ii is soo good , specially with baking , only Dio-nii rival him , and one day I will .

Sam: haahah hey now you're already good enough my little fox , now then let cook something.

Scathach relenctly let Sam in the kitchin as she normaly doesn't allow anyone , since it's her job as the group's mother , but she let Sam since he's her kings relative .

She watched him as he masterful went through the cooking , almost as he was 5 star . . no 10 star chef  .

Time skip brought to you by . . . Musashi , Jaden and Sam getting destroyed in uno by Tamia. 

Sam: all done !

Jaden: wow .

Sirin: such a feast worthy for a queen .

on the table , there were all kind of foods , though some were exotic , but looked really good.

Shiro: wow brother , this look good .

Sam: thanks . .well dig in .

Tamia & Jaden & Musashi: yay lets eat .

everyone had started and . . .

everyone: SOOOO GOOD .

Tamia: ah I love Sam-nii cooking .

Scathach: and it feels .  ..

Sam: homy?

Scathach: yeah . 

Sam: well . . I learned from my mother . . my real mother , she's good at cooking ( kinda miss her home cooking )

The the group had a good time at dinner , as they chat and share some stories together , and Tamia being Tamia , told  them embarrassing stories about her older brother , making everyone laugh at his embarrassed face .

Later that night as everyone , Sam stayed with Shiro for some small talk before he call it a night .

Tamia: *enter Sam's room* nii *cute rub her eye* I  h had a nightmare .

Sam: come here dear *he pick her and lay her with him* was it scay?

Tamia: *nod* .

Sam: it's ok *hugs her and head pats her* I'm here for you .

He gently pat and sang her fav lullaby until she falls asleep .

Tamia: *sleep talk* good night Sam-nii .

Sam: night Tamia .