Chapter 4

Rias: in the name of Germory , who are you ?!

Shiro:  sorry missy , you bossy self is nonexistent , as for who I'm am . . . man how can't tell .

Sona: hmm . . .wait. . . are you , Yasaka's son ?!

Shiro: ding dong devils and gentlemen we have a winner ! , yup , Shiro White , the white fox , son of Yasaka, and best boi of Amaterasu , and I'm to say YOU ALL SUCKS! so U came here to put this things . . as my friend over ther would say .

Zhongli: I will have order .

Shiro: as you heard the man .

Agent1: lady Amaterasu send you?

Shiro: yup .

Rias: but you faction let us borrow this land .

Shiro: you maybe renting the land, but it's still belong to us, and as the prince of the yukies , and second highest authority after Amaterasu, I have the right to command you devils if I find it necessary . 

He cough .

Shiro: but I'm civil person . . 

Jaden: *whispers* totally .

Shiro: I shall introduce my peerage , and you shall introduce as well before we get to business , any I'm the awesome king Shiro . . .next is the wise one Orphis my Shogi rook .

Orphis: . . . . 

Shiro: such a wise words , sasuga Orphis       

Everyone sweetdrop .

Isse: but.  .he didn't say anything .

Shiro's peerage: *gasp*

Sirin:  I knew you were an idiot , but.  .this is next level of stupidity .

Scathach: so say such thing to Orphis .

Jaden: please forgive this ignorant .

Shiro: he doesn't understand your greatness .

Orphis: . . . 

Shiro: such kindness , to forgive even this sin . . you're amazing lord Orphis ! 

Devils: um . .  .????

Church agents: ._. wah?

Shiro: nest is my Bishop and cute girlfriend Tamamo .

Tamamo: hello I'm Tamamo the fox , and first lover to Shiro-sama , nice you meet you .

Shiro: my gold general Sirin the queen of the void .

the devils and church were stiffen .

Rias: ( s s s Sirin?!) .

Sona: (the queen herself?! ).

Sirin: greeting worms , normally I would order you to bow to me , but I'm feeling genous , I'm the almighty queen of the void Sirin .

Shiro: *cough* well . . .. next is my silver general . . Jaden Yuki 

Jaden: yo everyone this is Jaden and I LOVE games , hope we get along .

Shiro: my lancers Zhongli the geo archon , and Scathach the queen of darkness .

again they were shock . . .the queen of darkness , and the geo archon , both REALLY powerful beings who faced many gods alone and triumph .

Shiro: my Knights , Musashi the legendai samurai , and Mia the blue Valkyrie .

Mia: hello . . . 

Musash: hi , hope me and my great girlfriend get along with you all .

Mia: *blush* (he called me great) 

Shiro: next is the pawns , my cute and second lover . . .Sheele .

Sheele: *embarrassed* um , h hello every .

Shiro: the cool robot E-123 Omega .

Omega: greetings .

Shiro: and lastly my third lover and the cute gun user , Noel .

Noel: hello *wave*

After the rest of introduction .

Xenovia: as I was saying the devils should stay out of this , you as well .

Shiro: hmmm nah .

Xenova: what?

Shiro: I said no . . . *glare* who do think you're ordering , the devils are one thing , but acting high and mighty on the yukai prince , ON their land . . . is the church are nothing but arengnt fools who think they above everyone .

Irena: *narrow her eyes* .

Shiro: oh I'm sorry does this displease you? well too bad , maybe next time , you should keep you moth shut , then again the Church prove their brian , by sending not only sending two idiots and inexperience agents , but they also lacking in brain and common sense , and think , they can take on a cadre Fallen alone? . . hahahahahah .

Sirin: well it's the church after all , and don't get me start on their their fake toys , what was it called? oh yes Excalibur  . . . .bah !

Musashi: wait really? I thought the legendary holy sword was unbreakable , wow no wonder everyone think is fake . 

Xenovia: ENOUGH ! will not stand for hte mockery ot the church !

Shiro: pfffff and what are you ganna do? pry to your "god" ? 

Having enough of this , she tried to attack , but a bullet runs past her stopping her .

Noel: sorry , but you're not attacking my master and lover .

Musashi:  well how about a duel . . I wanna see how good is the "holy" sword .

Then Kiba starts laugh , and saying thing like . . .well you all know his past , I don't need to remind you , what? yes I feel sorry for him , but he's a damn fool in this arc .

Moving on , Musahi vs Irena , Kiba vs Xenovia .

Shiro: *looking at Kiba and sigh* (I doesn't take a smart one to know that he will lose easily )

Irena: in the name of our lord , I will punish you for badmouthing him !

Musashi: sorry , not sorry , if you can't see the action of your church then you're nothing than a naïve kid who doesn't know who the world works .

The church agent rush in to attack him with her Excalibur mimicry , but the samurai just block her attack with his katana .

Musahi: c'mon , I'm not even using my other sword 

Getting more frustrited , she attacked more , the samurai only sigh

Musahi: yup I'm bored .

with one slash , it was all over for Irena . Now for the Kibe and blue hair swordsmen , well as you expect , the Sasuke rip off was to edgy (and idiot) to focus on the fight , and as such he lost. 

Shiro: *clap* of how great of display of skills *sarcastic* man I hade hopes of Griselda's daughter , but oh well . 

Xenovia: how do you know mother ?!

Shiro: well it's not me . . .buuuut.

Musashi: well me , and Mia are the one who trained her , man to think she could became one of the top swordsmen in the church , she done well , but you on the other hand . . . *sigh* there is so much to say that I don't where to begin .

During the talk , the Sasuke rip off went away angry , and Shiro who noticed him sighned .

Shiro: ( *sigh* Orphis can you watch over that idiot so he won't kill himself)

Orphis: *nods*