Chapter 12

the two sword wielders reached the place Loki is hiding at , they so him with an army of monsters .

Musashi: huh , an army of monster , with his puppy of a son in the lead .

Mia: is he planning an attack on his father ?

Musashi: hmmm but the direction they're heading is not the Norse faction . . .judging from the way , they're heading to the Vampires .

Mia: aren't  there like a civil war between them or something ?

Musashi: yeah . . long story short , the vampire are too prideful , s** happened , they became to group , one is all female , other is all male , the males are a huge assh*** , and want the females to oppy them , but they were like nah b** we're not a slave , that and the leader of the female group had one of the 13 sacred gears that can kill god from what I remember , so they were greedy to get their hand on her .

Mia: oh my . . ., we should tell master about this .

Musashi: hmmm you call him . .. *smirk* I will go monster hunting . . .and maybe god .

Mia: *sigh* . . I will follow you once I'm done .

The moment she was done talking the samurai were already gone .

With the poor army . . .

Loki: with this , surely his plan will succeed  *evil smirk* and then . . . 

Monster: sir ! the left side is under attack !

Loki: NANI !?

meanwhile . . . 

Musashi: hahahahah time to hunt some monster ! 

With his katana on one hand , on the other he summoned the sword of fire 

and he start burning the poor bastards to a crisp .

Musashi: ah~ the smell of burning meet , me and Mia are a barbeque tonight .

using his two sword he cut through the monster one after another , and sending multibales fire balls , and tornados at the enemies , burning then , he left some for his barbeque of course .

then the so call "god" of mischief appears with his puppy . . . .I mean son .

- - - - - - - -

{Konton: soooo his son is puppy? I know Norse gods are weird but }

{Sam: my dear twin . .. this is nothing . .if you wanna know the meaning of weird , got read the Greek , Olympic god . . heck Zeus alone will make you question your life choices }

{Konton: heh it can't be that bad *goes reading* }

{Sam: famous last words} 

*5 minutes later* 

{Konton: WHAT THE F***** IS THIS S***** !!!????}

{Sam: yup . ..and that's just him , not even the other gods. . .then again he's the worst }

- - - - - - 

Anyway ignore the twin phantom , and back to the story . .  the god seeing the samurai , he had an angry look .

Musashi: yo it's the cry baby god from last time , did your mother gave you your milk? oh and your puppy child is with you , how cute .

Loki: you! I will make you pay for you did last time . . Fenrir !

His "son" charged at the samurai , who easily dodged the attack , the wolf kept attack the samurai , but he was too fast for him , getting bored for this tag game , he dodged to the side then thrust his flaming sword towards the wolf stomache and burn him alive .

Loki: you ! how dare you burn my son !

Mushashi: sorry , didn't know you want your puppy back , 

Loki: grrrr how dare you !

Before he could do anything , a lighting strike and killed most of the army , they looked up and saw the Valkyries in the sky .

Mia: hello dear , what did I miss?

MusashI: *shrugs* nothing much , just got a large number of meat , and I killed a useless puppy , oh and the cry baby god is crying .

{Konton: oh yes , the floor is made of floor }

{Sam: people die when they're killed }

{Nothingness: archer class is made of archers }

{Lucy: just because you're right doesn't mean you're correct}

{Kurona: the swordsman uses swords  }

Mia: you and meat , I sower to god .

Musashi: but meat is the best ! it's the man's best friend .

Mia: *sigh* oh well . . .well at least we got many food from this army .

Musashi: I know right !

Loki: STOP IGNORING ME !

Both looked at him .

Musashi & Mia: oh right you actually exist .

the god was even more angry , and was going to attack them before he heard a voice 

{???: retreat now . . .we will use plan B }

Loki: (grrrr . . .fine ) .. . you're luck I have no time to deal you ants , but I remember this !

with that being , he disappears .

Mia: *deadpan* and I thought devil were the cliché ones .

Musashi: *shrugs* what did you expect from a third rate villieon  ?