.2.

Y/n got up slowly as she looked at the doctor. She didn't want to know, she just wanted to run. She didn't care about this good news anymore.

She looked at the Doctor, then at the door, but before she could take off out the door, the Doctor grabbed her hand, "Please Y/n. We need to clear this up now"

Y/n sighed as she walked to the back with the Doctor behind her, then into his office. She's been here a few times, but she didn't like the news that's always told here.

Doc: "So, I hear you are starting your life at the University"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, I know it's stupid. I won't be here long enough to graduate"

The doctor sighed, "Do you want to good news or bad news first?"

Y/n looked at him, "Bad news, I want to end on a good note"

The doctor looked at his notes, "There is a possibility this disease in you can spread to your brain. And your heart problems are getting worse"

Y/n started to cry, she just couldn't hold it in, but gestured for him to continue. He looked at her and didn't know if he really should.

Doc: "Okay, good news. We have a 75% possibility of removing it with surgery. Also there is medicine that we can give you for your heart."

Y/n looked at him while she tried to calm down, "What?"

Doc: "Y/n, this disease, well that's what I call it, is something that is growing on your organs, it can be removed. Think of it like a lump, that spreads and blocks your body from functioning correctly. It's a rare case and I didn't even know what it was until I called around. But if this works, you will live a happy long life."

Y/n nodded, "I'll do it, I will have the surgery! What do I need to do, also this medicine for my heart, will it help?"

Doc: "You're a young case, but the medicine won't cure your heart. It will just help you, you will be fine. You just have to take this medicine everyday morning and night."

Y/n: "Okay, yeah. I will"

Doc: "You have to prep yourself for the surgery, you will need to inject your side with a medication. Every night for 30 days, but last thing is you need to tell someone about this because you will need someone to watch over you. You will be healthy enough to be released, but we want to be extra safe that you don't do anything...big"

Y/n shook her head, "I promised myself I would take this whole thing to my grave. Dahyun does not need the stress, my parents don't need this either. I will take care of myself"

Doc: "You physically can't, this injection has to go in your side, this will need to be taken every night. After the surgery, you'll be in the hospital for a week or even longer. You can't do anything physical, you will not be able to push your body to do anything"

Y/n sighed, "I can't share this with anyone. Can I get back to you on this surgery. But I will take that heart medicine though"

The doctor looked at her, "You need to give me an answer as soon as possible. Please Y/n. If this spreads, it'll be more dangerous to do it"

Y/n nodded, took her prescription and left the office. She went to the pharmacy store and waited for her prescription to come out. It was a 30 minute wait, but nonetheless waited. She looked at it and got a text from her doctor saying to start taking that medicine today.

She paid and left, reading it, showing that she needed to take it with food, so she went to the corner store, bought some food and a drink and started snacking on her way to the company, taking the first pill.

She called Dahyun and walked into the company, putting the medicine bottle in her jacket pocket. She still didn't want anyone to know what was wrong, but how much longer can she really hide it, now that she's living with them?"

Jihyo walked up, "Hey Y/n, how was whatever you did?"

Y/n put on a fake smile, "Great, sorry it took me so long"

Jihyo shook her head, "No worries, you had to do something, that's fine. Let's just get you a pass and we'll go in"

They got Y/n a pass and they headed to the practice room. Y/n greeted everyone and sat down on the floor to watch them dance.

She looked at Dahyun, and started thinking about her surgery...what if she did it and it failed. Then what was the point, but the doctor was right, she has to tell someone.

Y/n didn't notice that Chaeyoung was calling until the 6th time her name was said. Y/n looked up, "Huh, I'm sorry"

Chae: "It's fine, are you okay?"

Y/n nodded, "Just daydreaming. Sorry"

They practiced some more and decided to go out for dinner, that's how long they stayed at the company.

Y/n needed to take her medicine, but didn't want to make it obvious. Everyone at the table can tell she was a little on edge, but really she was thinking of a way to take the pill without getting seen.

Y/n ate a little bit before going to the restroom to take the pill in there, then went back, feeling a little more calmer which was even more suspicious.

Dahyun: "Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/n nodded, "Yeah so anything important coming up for you guys?"

Tzu: "Not really?"

Sana: "Are you excited about school starting in 3 weeks?"

Y/n: "Yeah, looking forward to school. Where I get to suffer through the day of learning numbers and words"

Momo: "Oh wait, we do have something important coming up. We have a tour announcement going out next month"

Jeong: "Oh yeah, we will be starting our tour in April"

Y/n: "That's...quite a long time to wait"

Nayeon: "Yeah, but we gotta practice and get ready for everything. Outfits, choreography, songs, everything"

Dahyun: "Since you'll be out of school...do you want to go with us"

Y/n: "I'm in school in April"

Dahyun: "In May we leave the country, April is our Seoul concerts"

Y/n: "Yeah, I would love to join you guys. I really do want to spend time with you"

Dahyun: "Oh we'll have a lot more concerts for you to attend. We will be twice for years don't worry, even after you graduate"

Y/n looked at Dahyun, in her head thinking, "If I make it to another tour....I don't know if I'll make it to this one"