Chapter 11

Jays POV
Two months with these girls and I dont understand how they survive like this. Becca and Jessie are in college. I think I'm the oldest out of all of these girls. Im home alone with Becca and Ray right now. Ray's getting ready to leave. "Do you girls wanna come with me? You can watch me practice" she says. "No thanks babe" Becca says. "What are you practicing?" I ask. "Feild hockey" she says. "Uh, sure. I dont have anything else to do" i say. "Bye babe" Becca says. "Bye" Ray and I say.

She is really good. I get why she wanted to do this professionally. Its hot though. Im practically burning. I burn easily. They took a break and Ray came up to me. "Are you ok? I know its hot" she says. "Yeah im ok. I think you're hotter than the weather right now" i say. She smiled. "The team is leaving so we can go" she says. "You dont seem like you wanna go" i say. "I usually stay a little after to practice by myself" she says. "Why dont you play with me? Im not a professional like you but I can try" i say. "Sure" she says.

"You know how to play?" She asks giving me a stick. "Somewhat" i say. "Lets see what you can do" she says. She put the ball in between us and blew a whistle. She took the ball and i snatched it and passed it straight into her goal. "Come on babe" i say. "Beginners luck" she says. I laughed. "We'll see" i say. "Dont get cocky" she says. "Suck my dick!" I say. "Gladly" she says throwing the ball back in between us. She blew the whistle and we went again.

"Ok ok you win" Ray gave up. I kicked her ass. I smirked. "You are good babe. Im just better" i say. "You should consider doing this professionally. You're really good" she says. "No. Im not good with commitment" i say. She looked at me confused. "I meant with activities. Not relationships" i say. "You seem committed to breaking the law" she says. "Wow" i say. "Babe I'm sorry" she says. "I bet" i say walking away. She grabbed my arm. "Babe stop." She says. She pulled me into her. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to upset you" she says. My arms went around her neck. "I really have the urge to punch you" i say. She secured her grip on my waist. I kissed her deeply. "Does that mean you forgive me?" She asks. "Maybe" i say. She picked me up over her shoulder. "Ah! Hey! Put me down" i wiggled. "Nope. Come on" she ran back to her car. "You really are strong" i say.

We teased each other in the car and ran in the door. No ones home. "Come shower with me" she says. "Dont try to stop me" i say. We hopped in the shower and i pinned her to the wall. I kissed her and we made out against the shower wall. "You wanna see commitment?" I ask. "God damn" she breaths out.

Mays POV
"Hey babe" i say as Chloe and I walk in. Chloes been volunteering with me. Jay and Jessie waved. I knelt down to them and opened my arms. Jessie hugged me. I kissed Jay. I stood up and then turned back to Jay realizing. "Wheres Ray?" I ask. "In her room" Jay says. "Did you two?" I ask. She smirked. "Its good to know you know what she tastes like" she says. My jaw dropped. I went into the room. Ray is on her phone. "Ray" i say sitting in her lap. "Hey babe" she says. "Hi. Did you let Jay top you?" I ask. She blushed. "You never let me and Christy top you!" I say. "I let you give head" she says. "Thats not the same!" I say. "Ok but we usually just had a threesome!" She says. "Did you enjoy it?" I ask. "Yeah, it wasnt bad" she says. I kissed her and tasted something different. I pulled back and heard someone in the doorway. I turned to see Jay leaning on the doorframe. "At least it was equal" i say. Ray shrugged. Jay walked to me and kissed me. "Dont be jealous. Youll get your turn baby" she says. I blushed. She laughed and walked out. I leaned on Ray. "I get why you did it now" i say. "Right? Shes intimidating" she says. We giggled.

Jessies POV
Sarah came home late again. "Hey so I have a question for you all" she says. "Whats up?" Quill asks. "My boss doesn't want to go to this social event and asked me to go instead." She says. "He's out kf the hospital already?" Jay asks. "No, my other boss. Anyway, i get to bring as many plus ones as i want so i was hoping you'd come with me" she says. We all looked around and then back at her. "Yeah of course" Christy says. "You guys are gonna have to dress up. Just know that" she says. "We can go shopping together!" Chloe says. "Of course we are. Im not going hunting for a suit alone" Quill says. We laughed.

We're at the mall. Jay, Quill, Ray, Becca, and Sarah went one way while the rest of us went another way. They're going to get suits. The girls are obsessing over dresses while I watch. When they were trying stuff on I slipped away. I found a jumpsuit. I dont want a dress or a suit. I tried it on in the dressing room. I just stared at myself in the mirror. The sleeves are see-through so you can somewhat see the scars on my arms. I havent cut in a while but sometimes I still do. "Hey wheres Jessie?" I heard from outside. "Jess are you changing?" Chloe asked. "Yea" i say. "Let us see! We're all ready" May says. My hand shook as I unlocked the door. I gripped my arms and looked down as I walked out. They were silent. Christy gently put her hand on my shoulder. "Honey you look amazing" she says. I slowly looked up. My face is burning. She opened her arms and i hugged her. "You all look really good too" i say. "Thank you" may says. We all changed back and went to check out.