Chapter 6

Christys POV
Four months with Quill and all she does is sit on the floor and play video games. I know shes trying to get a job but its hard. "Honey you can sit on the couch" i say. "No Im ok just leaning on it" she says. "If you say so" i say. Ray, May, and I sit on the other side of the couch. Quill chose to sit over there. Probably because shes right in front of the tv. I do have to go to my job though.

I work at a hair salon. This short blonde girl came in and sat down. Shes getting a trim. "Hows your day been so far?" I ask. "Good, yours?" She asks. "Im good. Anything planned for today?" I ask. "Not that I know of" she says. I kept glancing at her in the mirror. Shes very cute. When she was done she got up and walked away. Why does this keep happening?

Chloes POV
I came home and Sarah came up to me. "You're home early" i say. "Yeah, and you didn't tell me you were going out" she says crossing her arms. "Yes I did. I told you last night" i say. "I dont remember that" she says. "You were probably half asleep" i say. "Alright, I believe you this time but dont you lie to me or I will punish you" she says pulling my waist closer. "Yes ma'am" i whimpered. She kissed me. "You're kissing weird. What happened?" She asks. "Nothing happened" i say. She raised an eyebrow and gripped her nails into my waist. I gasped. "The woman that trimmed my hair was pretty but neither of us did anything" i say. "You think she was pretty?" She asks. "Not as much as you" i say. She smiled. "Flattery doesnt work on me baby" she says. "Am I gonna get punished?" I ask. "Not this time. Mostly because I'm cramping and Im not in the mood" she says. "Are we still going for our walk later?" I ask. "Of course baby" she says.

We went out for our walk. We walk in the park every day that the weather lets us. We saw four girls sitting in the feild talking and cuddling. Sarah got a call. "I gotta take this. Just sit here for a sec" she says. "Ok" i say. I sat down on the park bench. I stared at the girls laughing and talking. One of them glanced at me and did a double take. Thats the girl that did my hair. She tapped on one of the other girls and walked over to me. "Hey" she says. "Hi" i say. "What are you doing in the park alone?" She asks. "My girlfriend is over there. Shes taking a phone call" i say. She stared at Sarah for a moment. "Wow, you're both beautiful" she says. I blushed. "You think so?" I ask. She nods. "Those are my girlfriends back there. If you and your girl ever wanna join us than you know where to find me" she says. She walked away as Sarah came back. "Whos that?" She asks. I stood up still blushing. I took Sarahs hand and dragged her down the trail. "Baby calm down, talk to me" she says stopping. She pulled me into her. "Thats the girl that did my hair. She called me beautiful" i say. She went to walk away but I grabbed her. "No bae dont be mad" i say. "Why shouldn't I be? You're my girlfriend!" She snaps. "She called you beautiful too" i say. She looked at me confused. "Those girls she was with are her girlfriends. She wants us to join them" i say. "I dont know baby" she says. "Go into the hair salon tomorrow and talk to her. Shes nice. Can we please just give them a chance?" I ask. She sighed. "You're lucky I love you" she says. I smiled.

Sarahs POV
I walked into the salon. I found the girl. Shes talking to this girl with blue hair behind the counter. "Babe I dont think this is my fit" blue hair said. "Yeah well you need a job and this will give you something to do other than play your games" the blonde says. "Ok" the other sighed. "Hey! You have eyes for my girl" i say. They looked at me. "Yes, and you" the blonde says. "Why do you want us to join you? You have four people. Do you really need any more?" I ask. "Ok well, its not like theres a limit. Im Christy by the way and thats Quill. Besides its up to you" she says. Quill came behind me and leaned to my ear. "You'll regret it if you dont" she whispers. Her voice sent shivers down my spine. "Fine" i backed away. "We can go to dinner or something" i say. "Awesome. This is my number. Give me a call. See you around honey" Christy says. I blushed and left.

We're at dinner with them. Im still skittish. We know their names now. I kept my arm around Chloe the whole time. "Loosen up babe. You're really tense" chloe whispered. I tried to relax. "So Sarah, you seem really professional. What do you do for a living?" Ray asked. "Uh, I work for a holding company. We own a bunch of other businesses" i say. "Cool" she says. "What do you do Chloe?" May asked. "I dont have a job. I get too stressed to get things done on time" she says. I kissed her head. "What do you guys do for a living?" Chloe asked. "Im going into professional sports. Feild hockey and basketball" Ray says. "Oh wow" i say. She shrugged. "Im still trying to find a job" Quill says. "I work at the café down the street. Im trying to get a job as a trainer though" May says. "A trainer?" I ask. "Dogs" she says. I nodded. "You know where I work" Christy says. Chloe is enjoying their company. "Give me a second" i say. I walked outside. I leaned against the wall. May came out. "Hey" she says. "What?" I ask. "You're a dom right? I can tell by your posture and how protective you are of Chloe" she says. "Yeah?" I say. "I know that my girlfriends are a lot to take in but we love each other. And we love you" she says. She took my hand. "You dont have to join us but we'd be sad if you didnt. And I think Chloe would be too. Plus, if you do join us-" she came up to me ear. "You get another sub" she whispers. I looked at her shocked and she smiled. She kissed my cheek and went back inside.