Chapter 3

Christys POV
"So she thinks we're joking?" Ray asks. "Well yeah. Im head cheerleader and you're the sports girl" i say. "So where are we going?" She asks. "No where. Shes coming to us so that she doesn't think we'll stand her up" i say. Ray looked confused for a moment but shrugged. "You dont understand do you?" I ask. She shook her head. I sighed. "Whatever" i say. Theres a knock at the door. I opened it. She stood there in a black crop top with black skinny jeans. Her hair is drooping in her face and shes not wearing her glasses. "Im sorry, my sister made me change" she says. "Its ok. You look very cute" i say. She came in and i brought her to the couch with Ray. "Why did you ask me?" She asks. "Cause you're hot" Ray says. I elbowed her in the stomach. She groaned. "You are a very interesting person May. And something tells me that you're a little interested in us too" i say. She got red again. I brushed her hair out of her face. "Maybe a little" she says. Ray went to the other side of May and sat next to her. We bot put out arms around her. I can feel how warm she is. "You ok?" I ask. "I just dont understand why you like me" she says. "For the time being, its because you're beautiful. We wanna get to know you" Ray says. "What do you wanna know?" May asks. "Whys your sister so pushy" i mumbled. She choked and started laughing. "Shes my twin! Of course shes pushy." She laughs. "Seems like something else" Ray says. May tensed for a moment. I glared at Ray. "You dont have to tell us" i say. "I will. Just not today. That is, if you chose to see me again" she says. "Of course. You're our girlfriend arent you?" I ask. "I guess I am" she says.

When class ended we waited for May. She walked out with us. "Why do you volunteer with those kids?" I ask. "I like kids. Almost as much as I like animals" she says. "We'll see you later" Ray says. "Sooner than you think" May says. She ran off. "Whats that mean?" I ask. Ray shrugged.

Im at practice. We're practicing in the feild while the track team conditions around us. We took a break and I was talking to Ray. "Hey" May said coming to us. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I joined the team" May says. "Really!?" Ray smiled. She hugged her. "Ew, you're sweaty" May says. We laughed. "But what about your other stuff. Aren’t you supposed to be at work?" I asked. "Yes, but I have a twin" she says. "Awesome" Ray says.

A few months later
"Babe, i found an apartment for us" Ray says. "All of us?" I ask. "Well, we're graduating and May isnt. She can totally come live with us but shes a junior" Ray says. "Whats going on?" May asks coming in. "Do you wanna move in with us?" I ask. "Like, after graduation?" She asks. We nod. "Um. Sure" she says. "Well thats settled. You wanna help us pack honey?" I asked. "Sure" she says.

"You guys sure have a lot of photos together" May says looking at our bulletin board. We have a board with pictures of us ever since highschool. "Yeah" i say standing next to her. Ray came up to us. "Oh hey, remember when I took you to monster jam? You hated it" ray says pointing out a picture. "Yeah i really did" i say. May looked down and gripped her arm. I put my arm around her shoulder. "We can take a picture if you want" i say. "Its not the photos. Its whats in them. You guys have had so many special moments and I just kinda... show up" she says. "Well, babe you dont like talking about things. We can go somewhere if you want" Ray says. We sat down on the bed. "I have to tell you something" she says. "What?" I ask. "Remember when you asked why Mel was so pushy?" She asks. We nodded. "My parents threw me out of the house in sophomore year. Mel immediately took initiative and moved out. Ive been with her for a long time. She gets pushy because she's always been like a mother to me. She was smarter and stronger than I was and was able to take care of me" she said. We hugged her. "Im sorry that happened to you honey" i say. "You're actually very lucky" Ray says. "How?" May asked. "My parents weren't supportive either. I dont have any siblings. My parents didnt kick me out though. They own car dealerships. If they kicked me out it would ruin their image so they basically shoved me in the closet throughout highschool" she says. "And then I pulled you out" i say. Ray nods. "Christy has snuck into my room and we were making out. My dad came in and started screaming at us. Christy just grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. She took me to her house. The next day I got my stuff while my parents were at work and never went back" Ray says. May hugged her. "My mom is so supportive of me. When I brought Ray home she was super happy" i said. May giggled. "Yeah your mom's crazy" she says. "I know" i say. Ray grabbed her phone. "Come here, we're gonna put another picture on that wall" she says.