06

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chapter Six: Tramp Stamps And Boners

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Can you tell us exactly what happened last night?" Robin asked finding a comfortable position on the floor across from Stacey. Her cheeks blazed pink when the girl made eye contact with her. She would never date Stacey, but that didn't mean she wasn't pretty.

Stacey rubbed her temples, her headache getting slightly worse. Eddie leaned over and grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and handed her two pills. The blonde popped them into her mouth and dry swallowed them with a disgusted face. "Uh, I should've grabbed water."

Max's eyebrows shot up. She was having headaches too? Weird.

"So, uh, I guess I'll start," Eddie started. "Chrissy came to me to buy weed after school and she eventually asked if I had anything stronger. I do, just at my place, so I told her to come over. She wouldn't go without Blondie, er, Stacey," he blushed as he said her nickname in front of everyone, "and so they came over after the game. Stacey was snooping around my room and I caught her," he looked at the blonde beside him.

"And I went out to the living her room to wait with Chrissy and Chrissy wasn't acting like the happy-go-lucky Chrissy I know, um, knew. I mean she was on edge the entire drive over," Stacey gulped remembering what she looked like. "And you won't believe me if I tell you," she said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Max looked at her, her blue eyes meeting Stacey's brown ones. "Try us."

"No," she said, "you'll think we are crazy."

Robin leaned forward, "Try us."

Stacey turned to Eddie and nodded.

"Well," Eddie continued, "Chrissy kind of just stood there. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and she was shaking. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't. It was like she was in a trance. And then shit really hit the fan. She started fucking floating, as in the Exorcist floating shit. Her body was on the ceiling and then her bones," he shuddered, "they just started breaking. Snapping like twigs. And then her eyes," he blinked hard, "they were sucked into the back of her head. As if someone or something pulled them right out. I-I didn't know what to do so I ran away and took Stacey with me."

Stacey sniffled as more tears fell down her face. Dustin rubbed his face. Max's face held nothing but sorrow and Steve and Robin only looked at their feet.

"Y-You all think I'm crazy right?" he gestured toward Stacey, "That we are?"

"No," Dustin said whole-heartedly. "We don't think you're crazy. Either of you-"

"No!" Stacey snapped. "I know how it sounds. Cut the Bullshit, Dustin. It sounds crazy," she placed her hand on Eddie's shoulder, "maybe we are crazy?"

"You're not crazy," Max said reassuring them.

"We believe you," Robin agreed. After what happened last year, she'd believe anything.

"Okay, look, what I am about to tell you both might be a little difficult to take," he glanced at Stacey. "It's going to be hard to understand, so bear with us."

The blonde let out a laugh, "Difficult to take? What could be harder to take than watching your baby cousin levitate to the ceiling and hearing all two hundred and six bones crack as if they were sticks? What could be worse than that?"

Dustin cleared his throat, "I guess I'll start from the beginning. The day that Will Byers went missing, do you two remember that?"

"Yeah," Stacey said, "he was the Zombie Boy right-"