02

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chapter Two: The Devil Isn't Just A Little Red Guy With Horns, Sometimes He's The Basketball Team Captian

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Don't you dare throw up in my fucking car!" Eddie shouted as he stopped at another red light. "Blondie, I swear if you puke I'll kill you."

Stacey glared at him as he hit the gas and surged her forward. "Maybe if you didn't drive like a maniac I wouldn't feel sick."

"Maybe if you could hold your liquor," Eddie mumbled. His eyes frantically moved back and forth between her and the road. His mind became clouded with the taste of her strawberry lipgloss.

"I can hold my liquor thank you very much. And where the hell are we going?" she asked leaning against the window.

"To the nearest gas station to get you coffee," he glanced at her half-closed eyes. "The caffeine will help."

"I don't want coffee," Stacey whined. She perked up instantly, "I want a tattoo," she looked at him, "the adrenaline will help," she counteracted.

"A tattoo?" Eddie asked as he stopped at a stop sign. Stacey nodded with a drunken grin. "Right now? Blondie I don't think you're thinking clearly-"

"I am too thinking clearly."

"Look, I have a friend about a mile from here but-"

"Let's go!" Stacey cheered as she reached for the wheel. 

Eddie's shout caused her to recoil. "Jesus Christ, Blondie! Are you trying to get us killed?"

"No," Stacey huffed and sat back against the seat.

"You're drunk, Atwood. You'll regret this later," he said as he brushed a piece of hair out of his eyesight. Her puppy dog eyes won him over. "Ugh," he groaned knowing that she'd hate him even more, "fine. But you can't blame me."

Stacey held up her right hand and leaned over, "Pinky promise." Eddie linked his pinky to hers before turning down the road that would take them to Kate's Tattoo Shop.

Eddie kept his eyes on the road as he made the twists and turns. He ignored Stacey's small comments about his driving. Even when she was drunk she'd still find a way to nag. He shook his head at the drunk girl. Never in his life did he think he'd be driving a drunk Stacey Atwood to get a tattoo.

Coming to a stop, Eddie put the car in park and faced the giggly blonde. She reached out and touched his hair. "You look like you got electrocuted."

Eddie's small smile disappeared and turned into a look of annoyance. For a split second, he looked into her brown eyes and regretted it because he didn't want to look away. "Come on Blondie," he said opening his door and tearing his eyesight away. A small noise came from the girl as she tried to open the door.

He nearly facepalmed as he watched her attempt to climb out of the car. "Shit," Eddie said as he jogged to the other side of the vehicle. "Oh, Blondie."

Stacey's giggles filled the night air as Eddie helped her walk into the building. When they entered the tattoo shop the sound of buzzing filled their ears. Eddie scooped up Stacey and carried her bridal style to the back. On basic instinct, and having been there many times, he followed the sound of the buzz.

When he reached the source he shot a meek smile at Kate. Kate's bright purple hair stood out in the black and white room. "Eddie?" She asked setting down the needle. She had been working on her own leg. "And a friend?"