04

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chapter Four: Snap, Crackle, And Pop

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Stacey straightened her hair out of boredom waiting for the clocking to tick by. Her head was pounding so before she left for the school so she took some Tylenol. When the painkillers began to ease her headache she looked at herself in the mirror. Flared jeans, a pink t-shirt with a Metallica logo printed across the chest, and black high-top converse.

The ride to the school was short considering she lived merely two blocks away. She turned off her car, causing her music to die down as well, before stepping out. It took her a solid ten minutes to find a parking spot due to the game in the next building over. Stacey headed for the front entrance to the school and regretted it when she saw her cousin. Thankfully, she was able to sneak past the cheerleader and find the hallway where the D&D meetings were held. Stacey nearly jumped out of her skin when she ran right into Mike, Dustin, and a little girl.

"Uh, hi?" Stacey said with a small wave. The little girl turned toward Mike.

"Who's the brown-eyed barbie?" she asked with sass laced in her voice.

"I'm Stacey," she said sticking out her hand.

"Erica," said the girl. "Erica Sinclair."

"Lucas's sister I take it?"

"Unfortunately. How do you know Lucas?" she asked as the four of them turned the corner.

"He sits at my lunch table-"

"So you're popular," Erica pointed out. "Then why are you with a bunch of nerds?"

"One," Stacey said holding up one finger, "I'm not popular, my cousin is, and two," she said holding up another finger, "I'm here to annoy to shit outta Munson."

Erica nodded approving of the blonde's actions. Once they entered the classroom where D&D was held Eddie's face dropped.

"What the hell is Blondie doing here?" he asked faking his anger. He couldn't care less that she was here but if anything she'd be a distraction. "And who's the four-year-old?"

"I'm eleven you long-haired freak," Erica stated. Stacey burst into laughter and placed her hand on the younger girl's shoulder.

"I'm keeping you around, girl."

Eddie brushed it off as he looked at Erica and stood up. "So, what's your name, child?"

"Erica Sinclair."

The long-haired boy laughed, "So this is Sinclair's infamous sister."

Erica rolled her eyes and looked back at Stacey, Mike, and Dustin. "He's sharp."

Stacey grinned, "I'm loving this girl."

Eddie looked at Gareth and Jeff and they stopped chuckling to themselves. One glanced at Stacey and his cheeks tinged pink. His gaze returned to Erica as he crouched down. "What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?"

Stacey's hand flew in the air. "That's me! Princess Dwarf!"

Mike and Dustin nudged her to get her to shut up and but Stacey only frowned. Eddie held up his finger to her, his middle finger, officially silencing the blonde.

Erica cocked her eyebrow up, "My name," she said sassily, "is Lady Applejack and I'm a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level fourteen. And I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. And I will smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So, we gonna do this or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy's book club?"