September 8, 2010

Today was a great day! The rally went really well, it was kicking-off-the-new-school-year rally which are usually fun and have lots of wild and crazy games we have the audience play. Oh, and I just wore a blue v-neck with white bermudas to go with the school colors. 

It was so beautiful today, 80 degrees, partly cloudy and a slight breeze coming from the coast. How I love living in Southern California! 

After the rally Zach, Tyson, Jenna (hate her), Stacey and me all went out to lunch. Stacey's the president of ASB this year, and I'm vice president only makes sense because I'm her BEST FRIEND! Anyways, we just went to get some frozen yogurt at GoFrooti. So freaking delicious! I got my favorite; plain tart with fruit, mochi and granola. Holy tastey! One of the best things I have ever tasted, except Mommy's famous bran muffins of course.They were one of my favorite things that Mommy use to make for breakfast when I was a kid. 

When I came home Paula had actually stayed home for once with Stevie. He was playing with his Tonka trucks on the living room floor and Paula was cooking up some Italian dish while watching Oprah. 

I sat down next to Stevie, he looked to me.

"Hi Leesy." He had a hard time saying my name so he called me 'Leesy'. I thought it was cute. I gave him a big hug. He shrilled with laughter, he could be so silly sometimes.

Also, all day I was texting James, he told me how I did a great job at the rally and was upset I didn't invite him to come with the ASB clan to lunch. He was just teasing, but OH MY GOSH, he will not stop about his girlfriend! Kelsea does this, Kelsea does that! I like to give advice but this is just too much.  Too bad James and I don't have any classes together I would love to look at that football physique more than just a couple times a week! 

Well, I got to get to my homework. Seriously, what a drag.