September 7, 2010

I didn't feel like writing the last couple of days, I had study groups and ASB meetings galore! Thats what I get for being ASB vice president and head of most of all my study groups. I just want to quit it all sometimes but I set my ambitions high and plan to execute them all with great panache.

I let Monster come out today. 

I couldn't take it anymore. Monster gnashed its teeth and gnawed its way out of the hiding place. Monster didn't like to stay in the dark and watch in the shadows, Monster was selfish and wanted all the attention. 

Father was ignoring me again. He was working on the computer. Marie was by his side, chatting over quotas and who knows what. I just asked a simple question on what I should wear the next day for the school rally I was hosting. He doesn't even look up at me,

"anything you want dear." 

Anything you want, dear? Are you kdding me, its like he didn't even hear the quesion, I could have been asking to have sex with some boy for all he knew! So I just stood there glaring at them. Thats when it started, I felt myself starting to lose control. My limbs started to feel shakey, a clentched my fists. I always beg for it not to come, it takes so much out of me to to just keep it in sometimes. 

No use, Monster was out. Monster exploded like an A-bomb. Monster screamed, it roared. anything within arm destance was brutally destroyed. 

All I can remember is the only thing I could hear Father say, well he was yelling of course,

"Elise Briar Hudson!" He used the middle name, that definitely meant he was livid. 

Once monster was done with itself, I had to pull HER out. She was the only thing that could make me feel better. I put HER just so, just the way she liked to be. I stood there and looked for a while, even though I was crying I could tell that she was alright. Why couldn't I be HER? HER world looked so much better than mine. I took my hands and rested them around the nape of my neck. I took another look at HER and slid my hands down past my shoulders, slowly over my curves stopping at my upper thighs. I breath. I guess it doesn't really matter what I wear tomorrow.