9

Seungmin feels tears forming in his eyes. He doesn't want to admit it but Seungmin is slowly falling for Minho, and getting yelled by him hurts more then expected. Back when Minho yelled at him in the car Seungmin gave his all to not let the tears fall from his eyes. Now he can sob all he wants since no one's here too see him. He is currently sobbing on the table. He takes the little energy he still has and puts his dish in the sink. He makes his way to living room to lay down on the couch. He sobs on the couch for 30 minutes before he starts to get tried and calms down. He ends up falling  asleep on the couch hugging a plushie which he left on the couch the day before.

~~~

It's 9:31 pm and Minho has been in his room all day. He's gotten pretty hungry so he goes down stairs to get a snack. Minho thinks Seungmin is in his room sleeping or doing something else. He goes to the kitchen grabs something from the pantry and goes into the living room to find a sleeping Seungmin hugging a puppy plushie. He smiles and goes towards Seungmin. Once Minho gets close enough to see Seungmin's tear stained face he frowns. Minho knows that Seungmin was crying because of him. Minho wants to punch himself for yelling at Seungmin earlier instead of explaining what happened. He hates the fact that he hurt Seungmin's feelings because he couldn't control his anger. Minho carries Seungmin bridal style to his room.(Minho's room.) Minho places Seungmin on his bed and places a blanket over him. Minho goes into his bathroom to get ready for bed. He brushes his teeth and changes into more comfortable clothes. He slips into bed next to Seungmin and wraps his arms around Seungmin's waist and drifts into dreamland.

~~~

Seungmin's POV

I wake up to a tight grip around my waist. I open my eyes to see that i'm not on the couch anymore. I look around to find out i'm in Minho's room. I turn around to see a sleeping Minho that has his arms around my waist. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. Unexpectedly, he tightens his grip and shoves his face into my neck mumbling a 'I'm sorry'.
"What are you sorry for Minho?" I say softly.
"For making you cry yesterday." Minho mumbles into neck.
"It's okay, I just get emotional." I say reassuring him. He nods and makes his grip a little bit tighter. I look at the time and my eyes widen. It's 11:53 am.
"Minho! It's already 11!" I say whisper yelling.
"Ughh." Minho says letting me go. I quickly get out of the room and go to mine. I go into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. My outfit today is, white baggy ripped jeans with a blue over sized t-shirt. I walk out of my room going down stairs. I see Minho in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice, leaning on the counter with his phone in his hand. I go into the kitchen opening the fridge to find basically nothing to eat. I just grab a bowl and make myself some cereal and go on phone sitting down at the dining table.
"Seungmin-ah, I have another photo shoot today at 12:50." Minho says resting his head on my shoulder. I nod and turn around to look at him.
"Is it okay if I go get groceries or should I wait for you to get back and we can go together?" I say looking up at him.
"No it's okay you can go, just be careful and call me if anything happens, okay?" He says pulling me in a hug. I nod and hug him back.

~~~

3rd Person POV

It's 2:50 and Minho has already left to his agency. Seungmin is getting his things and putting it in his small backpack. He made a list earlier of what he needs from the grocery store. He walks towards the front door and unlocks the door getting out of the apartment. He locks the door and makes his way out of the complex and calls an uber. The uber comes and he tell as him to drive to the grocery store. Seungmin gets to the store and walks in getting a cart. After getting what he needs which isn't much he goes to the self check out and checks out his things. He calls another uber and gets in.
"Hello! Where are you going today?" The uber diver says happily.
"Can you go to Apartment complex ****?" Seungmin says putting the bags in.
"Woah, your really pretty!" The uber driver says.
"Ah, Thank you." Seungmin in says smiling at her.
"Do you do modeling?" She asks.
"No actually I've gotten an offer though." Seungmin says looking forward.
"Oh! That's nice! My brother works for a modeling agency and they're looking for new models." She says.
"Oh really, What agency does he work for?" Seungmin asks curiously.
"Lee Agency! He works as one of the photographers!" The uber driver says.
"Ah, That's great My husband works for Lee Agency." Seungmin says smiling.
"That's nice! Anyways, we're here!" She says stopping the car. I nod and say thank you getting out of the car.
"Do you need help with the bags?" She says pointing at the bags.
"Yes! That would be great." Seungmin nods smiling. She gets out of the car and grabs some bags. They talk all the way to The apartment and Seungmin finds out that her name is Dahyun and she's 23. They even exchanged numbers and want to plan to go out. After we get to the apartment Seungmin tells her to leave the bags in front of the door and she leaves the complex. Seungmin opens the door of the apartment and carries the bags inside. Once Seungmin gets the bags in and starts putting everything in the fridge and pantry. After Seungmin gets done and he hears the door open. Seungmin is still in the kitchen trying to figure out what to make for lunch. He feels arms around his waist. He turns around And sees a sleepy looking Minho. He smiles and wraps his arms around Minho's neck resting his head on Minho's shoulder.
"Are you tired?" Seungmin asks him in a soft voice. He hums and shoves his face into Seungmins neck. Seungmin slightly giggles and tightens his grip around Minho's neck. A minute has passed by and Minho unexpectedly picks up Seungmin by his thighs and starts making his way towards his room. Seungmin was surprised by this action and a small gasp escapes his lips. Minho chuckles as Seungmin wraps his legs around Minho's waist. When Minho gets to his room he lays down with Seungmin still in his arms. Minho wraps his arms around Seungmin's waist and drifts off to sleep leaving a wide awake Seungmin not being able to get out of Minhos grip. Since he's not able to go to sleep he goes on his phone until he hears a knock on the front door.