6

3rd person POV

Minho is stomping over to where Seugmin is and he's furious. Minho rips the man off Seungmin and stands in front of Seungmin.
"What the fuck are you doing touching him!" Minho says angrily.
"Why do you care?! Is he your boyfriend or something?!" The man says yelling back
"I care because he's my husband!! So get your hands off of him!" Minhos says yelling back.
"I don't care! For all I know you could be lying!"
"But i'm not! Plus you shouldn't be putting your hands on anyone! Especially not him!" Minho says swinging his arm to slap the man. After that Minho and the man start getting in a fight. Seungmin stands there shocked, then he grabs minho and try's to pull him off of the man.
"Minho stop!" Seungmin says shouting.
"He deserves it Seungmin!" Minho says still punching the guy.
"Minho stop it's not worth it let's just go home! I just want to go home." With that said Minho eventually stops and turns around to see Seungmin crying. Minho garbs Seungmins hand and leaves to his car. Minho starts the car and drives home while Seungmin is still slightly sobbing. They get home and Minho helps Seungmin out of the car. While minho is punching in the code for the apartment Seungmin finally speaks up.
"Minho i'm sorry." Seungmin says still crying.
"It's not your fault you got assaulted Seungmin it's mine." Minho says slightly whispering.
"No it's not Minho, it's my fault for letting him touch me. I'm sorry."
"No it's not your fault Seungmin, I didnt help you get home safely."
"No it's not your fault Minho. I should've never let him touch me in the first place. You would've never gotten hurt."
"I don't care if I get hurt Seungmin, I was just worried about you. Plus no one should be touching you."
"But Minho-"
"It's okay Seungmin i'll be fine it's just some scratches anyways."
"Are you sure Minho?"
"Of course Seungmin, i'm fine." Minho says while walking into the apartment.

~~~

"Minho stop moving!"
"Whyyy?"
"Because i'm trying to treat your scratches!" Seungmin says while Minho whines. Minho grabs Seungmin by the waist and places him on his lap. This took Seungmin by surprise, He looks at Minho with wide eyes while Minho is smirking. Minho notices a pink tint across Seungmins face.
"Are you blushing?" Minho questions while smirking.
"Uhh, n-no."
"You sure?"
"Yes Minho, now stop talking i'm trying to focus." Seungmin says moving onto the last scratch on Minho's face while Minho is pouting.
"Alright i'm done!" Seungmin says getting off of Minho's lap. Minho gets up and thanks Seungmin for treating him. Seungmin goes to his room and Minho goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water and goes to his room as well. After a while of being on his phone Minho hears his bedroom door open revealing Seungmin.
"Minho?"
"Yes Seungmin?"
"Can I pleaseeee take the modeling offer!!"
"I already told you Seungmin, no one takes pictures of you without my consent."
"But Minho please! I'll do anything!"
Minho thought for a long moment.
"I guess but only if it i'm there at your shoot."
"Thank you! Thank you!" Seungmin says while running towards Minho and wrapping his arms around his neck and Minho returning the hug.
"Thank you Minho!"
"But this is your only shoot no more modeling after that."
"Alright." Seungmin says letting go and pouting.
"Thank you Minho." Seungmin says as he's leaving the room. Minho nods back at Seungmin.

~~~

Seungmin's POV

Minho finally agreed to letting me model and i'm ecstatic. I called the number on the card and waited for the other line to answer.
"Hello this is Lim Taeyung, how may I help you?"
"Hello, I don't know if you remember me but i'm Lee Seungmin from the elevator!"
"Oh yes! I remember you! Your the one that looks like a puppy! So are you up to take the offer?"
"Yes I am, and I just wanted to ask if I could bring someone?"
"Of course! Do you have any other questions?"
"Um no I dont."
"Well then, your first shoot is going to be at ***** at 3:45 on June 24th!"
"Thank you!" Seungmin says hanging up. He's super excited now, June 24th was just next week. He goes into Minho's room to tell him the news.
"Minho! I just called and he said-" Seungmin stops mid sentence as he finds Minho sleeping.