Night 3

After dinner me and Scott sat down in the living room. I didn't wanna tell him about the game. If Mortem had been hacking me and Scott's computers,the game I had might not even be what Scott had made.

I turned on my laptop,but I hadn't gotten off my email. I once again saw the picture of Mortem and Wanda.

I immediately closed off. I opened the game. What I saw on the main menu made my stomach drop. Wanda was now behind Freddy,tears pouring down her face. The words 'play the game' were glitching in the background.

I pressed 'continue'. The bloody font showed 'Night 3'. The office looked more gray. The phone guy wasn't Scott's voice anymore,it was Wanda's,her voice sounded distant and on the verge of tears. The call was fairly normal,until the end,suddenly Wanda broke character and yelled out. "HELP ME!" She let out a scream that was cut off by the end of the call.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The animatronics were far more aggressive then the last two nights. Their animations were more fluent,and real. At some point,I closed the door on Freddy but he caught the bottom and tried to pull it back up,he failed.

Then a new animatronic started punching at the glass window in the office. She had gotten the glass to break but not shatter. Then 6 am hit. I had gotten through the night.

Then a cutscene played. This time it was in a normal perspective. It was like an old tape recorder,slightly staticky,it appeared to be in the woods,I could hear footsteps on grass. It came into view of someone in an old wooden chair.

As the camera got closer,I saw that it was Wanda strapped into the chair,covered in bruises and bleeding cuts.

A deep demonic voice started to speak. "She thought she could beat me,and so do you. YOU CANT!" Something hit Wanda in the face and she let out a squeak. "NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!" Something hit Wanda again,and a trickle of blood went down her face. "NO ONE IN THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS COULD BEAT ME!" Something hit her again,and I saw what it was this time,she got hit with a rock.

I think I saw a tooth fly out. Wanda began to cry quietly. "Cry cry cry. Nothing will save you. You will always be in pain. I will never leave,even when you beat me,I will always be there. I will always be right behind you,good night Walter. We shall meet again."