Wanda Leroy

I didn't leave my office till morning,and I didn't leave my office till morning either. I didn't know what had happened,I didn't know if it had been my mind screwing with me,or if it had actually happened. When morning came I emailed Scott.

I didn't bother to talk to him about the game,I told him about the cutscene and about what happened.

Scott
Last night when I beat the first night,a cutscene played,an animatronic was in MY HOUSE I could hear it outside my office door! I don't know if it was in the game or not,PLEASE tell me that you made that cutscene!

                                                 -Walter

He emailed back in about 3 minutes.

Walter
Yeah the cutscene is part of the game,I used some old footage from a prank I played on you after you settled into the house. As for the thumping outside your door,I did send you that link at about 10 o'clock,you were probably just tired and started hearing things.

                                                   -Scott

I felt reassured. I left my room,and I actually left my house. I took my computer with me. I decided to play the next night in a populated area,I just wanted to be somewhere else. I didn't fully believe Scott,so I wanted to be surrounded by other people so I wouldn't be alone like last time.

I drove into town and went to a coffee shop,it was only 8 am so obviously there were people.

I got a cup of coffee and sat down. I decided to wait on playing so I could build my courage.

10 am. I had been approached by a couple of employees,asking me if I needed anything and I couple asked me if I was alright. I did get a donut or two and I reassured them I was alright.

I had been working on my computer and was about to get back on the game when a woman sat across from me. I looked over my computer and looked at her. "Can I help you?" I asked. "My name is Wanda Leroy,I hope you don't mind but I've been stalking you." She whispered. My eyes widened. "You've been....stalking me." I repeated. "Yes,only for a few months. Ever since your friend Scott mentioned 'Mortem'." She said.

"Mortem. Yeah,Scott's partner." I said. "Well that's what I'm here for.....Mortem and Scott,they've never met,Scott has never met ANYONE who goes by that name." Wanda said. I felt confused. "What? So Scott just.....made up a person so he doesn't have all the credit?" I guessed. "No. Mortem is a real person....n-no not a person,I don't know what Mortem is." Wanda stuttered,as if the name had started to scare her.

"Scott has been trying to contact you for months,Mortem has been hacking you,and preventing you from seeing what he sends you." She said. "So that's why he didn't contact till last week." I said.

Wanda grabbed a napkin and pulled out a pen she wrote something and handed it to me. "Email me,I've made an account that Mortem can't find,we can continue our conversation later." She said.

She stood. "Wait! How do you know all this?" I asked. She looked at me. "Because I'm the only person who's beaten Mortem." She said,and left the coffee shop.