Losing Sanity

Scott walked into the room,and saw the broken table. He looked at me. I must've looked like hell because he told me that he had been planning to get rid of the table anyway.

We cleaned up the table and threw it into the dumpster. I got some coffee. The cutscene from last night,replaying in my mind. I couldn't think without that replaying. The sounds of Wanda sobbing continued to play in my mind,getting louder and louder.

The sobs turned to screams and I covered my ears. "St-Stop! Please...ST-STOP! WHAT DO YOU W-WANT FROM ME!" I yelled. "Walter!" Scott grabbed my arms and pulled them down. The screams stopped. "Walter,what is going on?! Your starting to scare me,man!"

"Sc-Scott,you said that you were m-making a sequel to your g-game the last time we saw each other. How f-far are you in m-making the g-game!" I asked. "Me and the boys played tested it 3 days ago,I plan to release the demo soon." Scott replied.

"I've been.......having n-nightmares. I've been seeing animatronics,in my house,and it happened again tonight." I told him.

Scott thought for a moment. "I'm sorry." Was all he could say.

I left around noon. I got in my car and looked at myself in the rear view mirror. I looked awful,the bags under my eyes and messy hair,why was this happening to me?

Why me? I've done nothing. I'm a good person. I don't think I've ever made someone wanna hurt me like this. Needed to end this. Now....