You Have Lived|28*

Issa POV
I looked at my phone with tears running down my face. My tears went onto my phone but I wiped them.
I had about 97.5K on my vine account but I had so much hate.
Every second a new hate comment would come on.
I was laying in bed, it was 2:57AM and I couldn't sleep.
I need a glass of water.
As I walk to my kitchen I see a ghostly figure, spinning in my hallway.
I start to cry harder.
"WHAT DID I DESERVE TO HAVE THIS" I screamed and sobbed.

I woke up to my alarm. I took my camera and called a taxi. As I vlogged in the car I stopped at a bridge.
"Guys this is it" I whispered.
I thanked the driver and went to the side of the bridge.
"Guys I'm gonna do it. Rickey, I love you NO HOMO. And Marley... ex-friend from school, I wanna say that you need to stay strong and stay away from Jack. Mom, Dad, (his sister's name which I don't know) I love you, and I'm sorry. I'm just so tired of this. Dear bad bitches, thank you for sticking with me and my vines, even though I'm bad at them. I love you all." I said as I looked down to the water filled with huge rocks. As I put the camera on the side of the bridge for a good view, I see people looking at me.
I was about to jump but someone pulled me back.
"ISSA" a voice screamed.
"LET ME GO" I screamed as I pulled away from her and fell off the side of the bridge.
"GOODBYE" I screamed.

A/N shout out to @DestyneChamberlain for helping with the chapter ;)