Chapter 20 - The cousin

A/N: New Chapterrr's out, yayyy^^ I hope you like it >.> I'm not sure if the story is going too slow, but I wanted to give the characters a little more depth and add a little more interaction between different characters. Please do feel free to give me some feedback and vote for the Chapter if you liked it, it really helps me so I know if you like it so far or if I should change anything^^
But for now, have fun reading, see you in the next part :D

Danny's POV

"Ah, you finally arrived." I say as the door opens again and Valerie, Tucker, Sam, and that other guy I don't know enter the room.

We didn't wait.. that long, but at least a few minutes. After talking to Mr. Lancer and Maddie, we went back to the living room. All of the students were gone and Jack still slept on the Couch, not a big surprise. Madeline and Mr. Lancer did seem a bit surprised that no one was there, but I told them that the words "Please wait here" are something like a codeword for "Do whatever you want as long as I don't notice it". They messed up the last part, but whatever. Brandon brought some Tea and just a couple of minutes later, the first group arrived. Dash, Paulina, Kwan, Dale, and Star. Meanwhile, Jack regained consciousness and Maddie explained to him where they were and what happened. The students seemed to expect me to give them a punishment, at least a lecture or something, but I just sipped my tea and watched them.

"We're deeply sorry, Invis-" Tucker begins, but I interrupt him. Dang, I really should have said my name one or two times back then, this stupid Nickname is giving me the chills every time I hear it.

"Stop- no, It's fine don't worry the others came just a few minutes ago. Please just.. come in, there are a few announcements to make." I sigh, trying to keep my cool. That Nickname is the worst, but how could I forget to introduce myself? I probably forgot that they don't know me. They only know Danny Fenton.

After Tucker, Sam, Valerie, and that... other guy walked in, I put the teacup aside and stand up.

"Now that everyone is here and we made a plan on how to continue, I want to introduce myself properly. I am Danny Phantom, King of the Ghost Zone. Please just call me Phantom." I say and murmurs go through the group. They say things like "He has a Name?!", "But Inviso-Bill fitted him perfectly!", "Do you think Paulina Phantom sounds weird?" and I can't help but sigh annoyed, when it comes to interrupting me, Ghosts and Humans are the same.

I clear my throat to get their attention again and the whispering dies down. Then I continue:

"We decided that it would be best if you stay here for the night. Tomorrow morning you'll go back to the Fenton Portal, if we're lucky a friend of mine can come here tomorrow and simply teleport you here, but that is written in the stars so it might be better if you prepare to go the whole route back." The students groaned annoyed but understood me. As I open my mouth to tell them where the guestrooms are, the door bursts open and I turn to look at what happened. A small black and white ball storms at me and tackles me to the ground before I can react. Right after that, Brandon runs in and towards me.

"I am deeply sorry my King, I tried to stop her but-" before he can continue speaking, I begin to laugh a little and open my eyes again. Danielle sits on my stomach, with a wide grin and smiles down at me.

"Dannyyy! Why didn't you tell me that we have guests?" She asks excitedly and jumps up, floating in the air, and turns around to the confused group of humans.

"Sorry Dani, but we are kind of in something here. Do you mind?" I reply, standing up and dusting myself off.

"Awww man- but you're gonna explain everything right after, okay?" She pouts, looking at me with puppy eyes.