Chapter 10 - He is not a hero!

A/N: Heyyy, it's me again with a new chapter, yay^^ I hope you like it, I try to write a different point of view of people whose opinion might be interesting. Just like in this chapter. Do you like that or should I keep writing from Danny's point of view? Feel free to vote and comment :D

Valerie's pov.

Everybody is amazed by the Ghost Zone as soon as we enter. Tony and I look out of the window too.

"Wow, look how weird everything here looks." Tony says amazed by the view. I can only nod in Agreement. Even if I hate Ghosts, their home still looks very interesting. The others don't think of the Ghost Zone like us, they scream things like:

"It's creepy here, I wanna go home!"

"It's boring, here aren't even any Ghosts."

"Why is there nothing?"

"Was that a Ghost?"

"No, duh. That's a door."

"Mrs. Fenton? Why are there doors?"

A few others look as interested as Tony out of the windows. Mostly Kwan and Tucker.

"Calm down kids! One question after the other. Yes?" Mrs. Fenton looks to Star and the girl repeats her Question:

"Why are there doors?"

She rubs the back of her neck and looks to her husband for a second, then back to Star who still awaits an answer.

"Well.. we don't know for sure but we think these doors lead to different Dimensions." Then she turns to Dale who also raised his arm.

"Yes, you?"

"Why is nothing to see here? Shouldn't we see Ghosts or something?" Dale, one of the popular kids, asks her.

"The Ghosts probably sensed that we're near and hide or they are invisible. When they are invisible they could stand in front of us and we wouldn't know. That's why we have a Ghost shield."

Now Tony's Hand rises and Mrs. Fenton looks at him.

"Wouldn't it be smarter if we activated it then?" The Ghosthuntress blushes slightly and replies:

"Well, our Specter Speeder needs a lot of Energy and we have limited resources, so we need to save up as much as we can."

In the next 30 minutes, nothing exciting happens. Mrs. Fenton drives the Specter Speeder while Mr. Fenton tells all kinds of Storys. Every single one is about Ghosts. I didn't know this guy can talk so much and it's kind of annoying so I started a conversation with Tony. He's in our class for a few months now and I often see him with Sam and Tucker. Are they best friends or something?

Since Danny is dead I don't really have contact with Sam and Tucker anymore, I focus on my Ghost hunting skills instead. The Ghost kid didn't show up for a whole year now and fewer Ghosts attack Amity Park nowadays.

I bet they attacked our City because of this Ghost boy in the first place and now his enemies come here to see if he's still around for a fight. I hate the Ghost Boy! He and his stupid dog ruined my and many other's lives. Some people fell for his lie and believe he was a hero, but he wasn't.

He came to our city, destroyed everything, and covered it up with a fight to make him look like the hero that came to save us all. And now he doesn't like that anymore or whatever his reason is, he doesn't show up anymore. His enemies do and now we have to clean up the mess he made!

"Valerie, do you know who Inviso-Bill is?" Tony asks suddenly and I blink a few times confused. Why did he ask that all of a sudden?

"Uh... Why do you ask?"

"Everybody speaks about him and it sounds like he's popular."

I subconsciously clench my fists as he says that.

"Many people know him, but that doesn't mean he is a good person. No, he isn't a person he's just a ghost!" I say angry and look away from Tony.

"Inviso-Bill is a Ghost? But why is he so much more popular than other Ghosts? Does he attack Amitiy often?" I don't want to talk about this now. I don't want to talk about this in general.

"He is the Ghost Boy who saved us, like, a million times." Paulina says suddenly as she turns around to face us. Dash looks to us now too and adds:

"The Ghost kid a real hero! But he disappeared a year ago and no one knows what happened to him."

"What? Why did a Ghost save you? And why is he a Hero? I thought all Ghosts are evil?" Tony asks confused and looks at everyone.

"Because he is evil! You all just didn't realize how much he destroyed because you were blinded by his powers. He probably brainwashed you all or something! And he is not a hero!" I shout angry and regret what I just said the next second. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes and I sink into my seat.

"Ghost!" Someone screams and they don't pay attention to me anymore. Thank god, this could have ended in a disaster!

"Jack, quick! Turn on the Ghost Shield!" Maddie shouts and her Husband nods, he then runs through the bus but he doesn't get far.